• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    If you sign up for payanywhere -- and tell them that someone referred you, that person will get $20. Tell them it was me -- and I'll spilt it with you! :usa:

Ross

Shooter

M.O.A.

Master
    Good information sir. Was actually looking at using them for my business.. let us know who you decide to use.

FNHman

Marksman
    So its final, I send the cancel email to square

To: Square
    Subject: Disable My Account

(Please fill in the information below.) 1. The email associated with your Square account:sales@xxxxxxxxxxx.com
    2. The physical mailing address associated with your Square account:sxxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx Cantonment FL 32533
    3. The amount and date of your most recent transaction:$197.75 May XX 2013
    4. A brief description of the reason for deactivating your account. You guys dont support collection of payments for firearm parts or ammo so you can go fucX your self. Thanks

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Does anyone know if PayAnywhere allows manual entry of card numbers? I sometimes take payment over the phone and don't physically touch a card.

flyandscuba

Master
    Anyone I see at gun shows sill using Square -- I'll give them the heads up and information on payanywhere. This guy admires Bloomberg! And wants to be Mayor of NYC? Heck, if I had known that to begin with -- I never would have signed up with Square...

FNHman

Marksman
    I called payanywhere today and can confirm the manual entry for card numbers. They also said that payment post 24hrs for merchants or 2-4 days into your bank account for regular Joe's. merchant approval is given after review of your business license, tax I'd #, etc.

Ross

Shooter
    Good information sir. Was actually looking at using them for my business.. let us know who you decide to use.
    I just signed up with PayAnywhere. They have no firearm related prohibitions, and they have a lower rate than Square does. And have no monthly fees or minimum like Square does. They're just not jerks when it comes to firearms and ammo like Square has become.

fireblast2591

Expert
    I am a member of the NRA. Yes I agreed WHERE IS THE NRA in this case ???? They sure as hell bug me more than twice a month for money. If they would get their heads out of their A**, they would know what goes on. I think they are much like any other BIG BUSINESS , money is their bottom line. I don't mean to offend anyone thats in love with the NRA, But it just seems this way to me.

fireblast2591

Expert
    I am a member of the NRA. Where is the NRA when issues like this are happening ??? All I ever hear from them is when they want MONEY. I think they have pretty much gone the way of other BIG BUSINESS and BIG GOVERNMENT. Its all about money, not how they can serve the people that keep them in their mansions. I have not done any research on it but I just wonder how nice of a home the BIG SHOTS at the NRA have. I hope no one says "Well I think they work hard and deserve it" line, thats LAME. Its people like you and me that work our butts off that are deserving. I hope not to offend anyone out there that LOVES the NRA but truly I am not impressed with them. It is us, the Americian Patriots of this GREAT COUNTRY that keep out guns and way of life from being washed away NOT the NRA.

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    I haven't renewed my NRA membership in two years and don't think I ever will. They have evolved into a monster with their tentacles reaching into our pockets. It's all about the money today, they aren't doing much to fight new gun laws, ask those living in New York.

Bay Ranger

Master
    You can say what you want about the NRA and their big money attitude, however, consider where we would be today if they didn't have the influence and clout that they do have. If they didn't have the financial resources that they do have to "buy the politicians we would now be living much stricter gun laws. If we can't "buy" the politicians, the Bloombergs, Soros, Brady backers, etc. certainly will.

Believe me, I don't like the constant begging for money either, however, if they don't have the bucks in the war chest we are eventually going to lose this war. That's simply the reality of today.

flyandscuba

Master
    My PayAnywhere card reader arrived. Looks to be gigher quality than the Square. App loaded and account set-up... Now, someone needs to buy either my G30S or M&P Shield 9 and let me see if it works!

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    My account is setup with them as well, waiting on the card reader to arrive.

Ryan

Master
    seems like payanywhere is the new thing to use. I wish payanywhere would allow people to pay me online for jeep parts. I have been using Paypal but dislike using them because they are pro buyer. Had a girl buy a macbook air that I dropped(was dually noted) and then the new macbook air came out the week after she received it. She made a claim saying the laptop looked drop(says it plain text in the ad and has a picture) and paypal sided with her and when that happens you don't get refunded for the shipping. Still going to sign up and get the reader. Is anyone afraid of having a chargeback or anything?

Top Bottom