• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master

The POS we have sitting in the WH says he's running in 2024. This is more than dementia, it's narcissism at it's worst. I have nothing good and honorable to boast about so. . . .I'll just make sh!t up. My constituents are stupid. They won't fact check me.

Biden skewered for ‘ridiculous tall tale’ about giving uncle a ‘Purple Heart’: ‘Biggest serial liar ever elected'​

Twitter blasted President Joe Biden for telling another "ridiculous tall tale" about himself in a speech on Friday, December 16, 2022, claiming that his uncle won a Purple Heart for his actions during World War II. "My dad, when I got elected vice president [in 2008], he said, ‘Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge.’ He was not feeling very well now — not because of the Battle of the Bulge, but he said, ‘and he won the Purple Heart and he never received it. He never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We will surprise him.’"

Though the New York Post shot holes through the story in a Friday report, stating, "The known facts indicate it’s not true. Biden’s father, Joseph R. Biden Sr., died in September 2002 — more than six years before his son was elected vice president. Frank Biden, Joe Sr.’s brother, died in 1999."

"Frank Biden’s tombstone does not identify him as a Purple Heart honoree, nor does his obituary. A partial registry of known Purple Heart recipients also doesn’t note anyone by that name receiving the award,

1671468992929.png

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    You seem surprised that a progressive politican would not let facts get in the way of the narative . It's all about idealogical purity & creating a new society . The propaganda machine will hammer us 24/7 on the never ending virtues of the new order .
    No, not surprised or naive, just sickened that this POS is in the WH. I think "Stolen Valor" should be called out for what it is. It should have consequences. SV is the line in the sand where my patience and humanity ends.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    it is straight lying, not embellishment... where is joe wilson when we really need him?

BluesBrother

Master
    it is straight lying, not embellishment... where is joe wilson when we really need him?

In my opinion I've always thought that fjb was only picked for the veep spot so the second biggest liar ever elected, bho, could control his mouth. Remember when fjb described bho as a "clean" and "articulate' black man when asked by a nyt reporter. Oh ya.

fv22

Master
    In my opinion I've always thought that fjb was only picked for the veep spot so the second biggest liar ever elected, bho, could control his mouth. Remember when fjb described bho as a "clean" and "articulate' black man when asked by a nyt reporter. Oh ya.
    Actually, he was picked as vp because he was the dumbest politician obama could find. He didn't want to take a chance that his pick would ever be able to show him up in any way.

M118LR

Master
    Y'all just don't get the big picture. Push any button other than the race card and politicians are good to go. Remove the monuments of fallen American warriors as long as they fought on the side of the Confederacy, that's Okay. Add value to any other confrontation honest or not that's politically Okay. Disregard the Red, Brown, or Yellow Races that is politically Okay. At one time or another they did Battle with America. Getting the message yet?

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    " A partial registry of known Purple Heart recipients also doesn’t note anyone by that name receiving the award,”

View attachment 200215

Worth noting that 17 *million* personnel files were destroyed in 73. https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/st-louis-national-records-fire-july-12-1973

Which included 80% of the files for all Army Personnel active between 1912 and 1960.

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    Yup my fathers WWII USMC files were destroyed also . Really complicated getting him in the VA system in his later life .
    Really is a crying shame man. Was real close with an officer from the 325th GIR, circa 1943-1946.

Had a nice little salad bar, but his records were almost completely lost as well. Said it took him quite a few years to get official documentation of where he was, what he did, and what he earned

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Worth noting that 17 *million* personnel files were destroyed in 73. https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/st-louis-national-records-fire-july-12-1973

Which included 80% of the files for all Army Personnel active between 1912 and 1960.

Neither the headstone nor the obituary mention a Purple Heart. You omitted that portion of the quote... why add even a modicum of false credence or smoke-n-mirrors distraction for this BS?

Lost records doesn’t change the facts that biden’s uncle didn’t have a Purple Heart, and even if he did, he was already DEAD for 9-years for that “dramatic award ceremony conversation”, which was supposedly setup via a conversation between biden and his already 6-years DEAD father.

Start a different thread about the VA.

This thread is about yet another example of the are-you-effing-kidding-me BS that spews from the facehole of the puppet-in-chief.

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    Neither the headstone nor the obituary mention a Purple Heart. You omitted that portion of the quote... why add even a modicum of false credence or smoke-n-mirrors distraction for this BS?

Lost records doesn’t change the facts that biden’s uncle didn’t have a Purple Heart, and even if he did, he was already DEAD for 9-years for that “dramatic award ceremony conversation”, which was supposedly setup via a conversation between biden and his already 6-years DEAD father.

Start a different thread about the VA.

This thread is about yet another example of the are-you-effing-kidding-me BS that spews from the facehole of the puppet-in-chief.
    I left it out because it wasnt relevant. I dont care what or who you believe or support, but the fact that his name doesn't show on a registry isnt proof in and of itself, because the records were almost entirely lost. The registry isnt valid evidence, and you should hold yourself to a standard of unwavering faithfulness to honest discussion. Youve already got other angles to discredit him, me mentioning that the registry isnt really valid, is not “smoke and mirrors”, nor does it “add credence” to anything slow-joe says.

Im not starting a thread about the VA because the record-loss is relevant to this discussion.

Pick a bone with someone else, and go soak your head.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom