• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    8PM and from my home I can see a Tom Thumb on HWY 90 gas sign glowing a $1.99/gal price, wonder if a fuel truck has showed up yet. Was there several hours ago and they were out of gas, as was another TT store on SR85 I went through a few minutes before that.:eek:hwell:

Seanpcola

Well, I put the "X" on both ends of the runway, called the FAA and changed our runway status to "Closed indefinitely" and took down the wind socks and poles at 5:00 PM this evening. An end of an era. Coastal Airport, opened in 1952 is officially no more.

wildrider666

Master
    Former VP Big Al has just announced the formation of a Government subsidized International conglomerate to buy, sell and trade Dihydrogen Monoxide Pollution Credits.

Big Al says screw gold and silver, look at the piles of money I made on Carbon Credits! Better then the Golden Goose. I just sold a crap load of*Dihydrogen Monoxide credits to Brazil so they can still hold the 2016 Summer Olympics there.

wildrider666

Master
    Well, I put the "X" on both ends of the runway, called the FAA and changed our runway status to "Closed indefinitely" and took down the wind socks and poles at 5:00 PM this evening. An end of an era. Coastal Airport, opened in 1952 is officially no more.

NOTAM Obituary. So sad. When does it open for drag races?

Seanpcola

NOTAM Obituary. So sad. When does it open for drag races?

I already made the first speed run today. No traction but I got 70 about at the quarter mile mark. I suspect there will be some 4 wheeler action sneaking through the gate. I have exactly 30 more days to clear every last thing from the property. It will probably take all of it. I've been given free run of the place, to take anything I want after the boss' stuff is clear. I will be getting about 500' of awesome vinyl fencing for my front yard and I hope to strip all the sheet metal off the barns and outlying hangars. I'm going to effing roof every inch behind and to the side of my shop so I can pull anything I want back there and not worry about rain anymore. Florescent lighting, plumbing fixtures, I mean, I'm gonna try to strip that place like a swarm of locusts.

MAXman

Master
    Wildride, the Olympics should be fun to watch. Apparently the rowers and such that went to practice and train in the lake/lagoon are all getting violently ill.
    I'm guessing despite national colors most people wil be sporting a yellow collar'd shirt and shorts with brown seats.

shootnstarz

Master

Damn, now I have to go buy another expensive sectional chart !!!!

Rick

Seanpcola

I can see how he manipulated the cutting but wow, wind shift, miscalculation on weight distribution, squirrel jumping on at the last second, lots of things could have gone wrong. Looks like he only had inches for error. Very cool.

Snow Bird

Master
    Something tells me that wasn't the first tree he ever cut down

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

madeSICC88

Master
    Its impossible for me to read that without using some over exaggerated southern drawl

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom