• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

The type of music I love is always put out by bands that are the exact 180° opposite of me politically for the most part. So, I tend to not agree with their lyrics. Don't care anyway.

Ryan

Master
    cool so the engine in the Titan is blown. It has water/oil in the engine and oil in the coolant. I've driven 250 miles in it so far. I emailed them sunday night and saturday morning before replacing the pcv valves at nissan since its a common issue. Brought it back to them yesterday because every day it was getting worse and worse and now this. Both service managers from both dealerships are out for today so Monday morning they're calling at 10am. The dealer I bought from said that there is a thing called a "one for one warranty" where there insurance would cover the engine replacement from Nissan (got quoted around $5500) but he didn't want to say anything specific on the phone. I have no clue what any of my options even are. I like the titan and want to keep it even if it had to get a new engine from Nissan but damn cant catch any luck here.

Seanpcola

Damn, that sucks Ryan. I wonder what the real history of that truck is.

Ok, been to both Verizon stores and BestBuy today. Didn't find a phone I want so gonna do a search on line. I did find out my tablet is under warranty so a new one will be here next week. Once I find a phone the manager at Verizon stated "I'll save you a ton of money every month when you bring your new phone in". We'll see.

madeSICC88

Master
    That sucks Ryan, hope they can make it right.
    I had a 05 f150 and had a stuck open fuel injector and destroyed my engine as well, it wasn't right after I bought it but I did a ton of research about it and found a article about certain trucks manufactured around a specific date had a extended warranty on the injectors up to like 120k. So the dealership called me and said the engine was toast so they quoted me like $7k. I told them I read about this warranty and he looked my manufacture date up and it fell in the parameters. I was so relieved and was not even thinking that they would of brought it up if I didn't mention it.
    Took about a month to get it back due to them having to have a guy from Ford come and look into it before they could work on it. Got a work order when I picked the truck up that totaled $8.5k

Truck ran beautiful for another 30k until I sold it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ryan

Master
    The big problem is that they have stop seal in it and they see it when they drained it which means when the dealer tried to stop the issues after they had changed the fluids because most you put in and just run it with your fluids so they knew this was an issue and tried to hide it. My options to them are 1. replace the engine at their cost and provide a rental car during this 2. undo the deal and give the Jeep back to me. I'm going to go jog in a couple hours and wouldn't put it past me to run 13.1 today. I'll get it figured out but I'm not handing over a penny to anymore. Pretty crappy since I really really love the truck. If they give the Jeep back there is a certified used one at Chris Myers I might look at...pay a little more and get more piece of mind.

Seanpcola

Ok, back to Verizon and talked to a manager. Walked out with a free phone like I knew I should. Didn't go flip phone, stayed smart phone but got one I really like. Motorola Maxx. Called my buddy Steve and he ordered a really good armored case and cover glass for it so I should be good to go for another year or two.

madeSICC88

Master
    Those glass screen protectors are the best investment for anybody with a smartphone.

Seanpcola

I used the adhesive plastic screen covers before and they suck. I think the glass ones are gonna be much better.

Just got off the phone with my friend and he's also ordering the matching cover and glass for my 8" Tablet since I'm getting a new one of those this week too (warranty replacement).

Rapier

Marksman
    Good on you, man. Glad you got something that works for you.
    Ed

Seanpcola

Cell phones shouldn't be such a big deal but damn! Choices, options, hidden charges and crap can sneak up. I'm in the "I'm tired of this crap and am not gonna get raped in the bank account anymore" mode so that what all the fuss was about.

madeSICC88

Master
    Just opened up the news app on my.phone and was greeted with this :
    56950e44c6ef297ab3b32b4e7617fa8b.jpg

Definitely didnt think I was staring at a picture of a baby panda. What the hell

madeSICC88

Master
    Haha I started laughing and asked everyone at my sisters house and they had to take a 2nd look.
    And yes I have a dirty mind.

shadeogray

Master
    Looks like my baby photo.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    You know...once you see what a Sneaky Pete holster looks like, they're not so sneaky. Especially when it looks like your carrying a tablet on your belt.

madeSICC88

Master
    About 20 Troopers out scouting between Theodore and Grand bay. They are everywhere out here and everyone is going like 55mph.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Got my Savage A17 HMR back from repair today. Really quick turn around time. Makes me wonder if its really fixed? But they did ship it back with 100 empty cases they claim to have fired flawlessly? SO...

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom