• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    That's a pain. Setting up new phones is such a pain, emails, apps, calendars etc. . is so time consuming and you always forget something.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Amen! My current phone still isn't quite where I want it.

You will be happier with Verizon, I made the switch from AT&T to Verizon 3 years ago.

I had Verizon for years before I got a company phone. Honestly, I didn't really notice the difference as far as service.

Seanpcola

I've been with Verizon a while now but I did get a new phone a few weeks ago. I love it! Hard to explain but it just operates so smoothly and it seems the software is more intuitive. Also, the functions are arranged better so there's no accidental start ups or, as we call it, butt dialing and such. Great phone so far and the battery just seems to go on for days before it needs charging. I'm extremely happy with it. It's a Motorola Droid Maxx.

rtprthd

Master
    I've been with Verizon a while now but I did get a new phone a few weeks ago. I love it! Hard to explain but it just operates so smoothly and it seems the software is more intuitive. Also, the functions are arranged better so there's no accidental start ups or, as we call it, butt dialing and such. Great phone so far and the battery just seems to go on for days before it needs charging. I'm extremely happy with it. It's a Motorola Droid Maxx.
    Got the droid turbo. It lasts two full days if I don't listen to Pandora a bunch or use the GPS like crazy. It's great. If you do drive a lot you'll notice the difference between Verizon and others.

Stagman

Master
    Amen! My current phone still isn't quite where I want it.

I had Verizon for years before I got a company phone. Honestly, I didn't really notice the difference as far as service.
    I have found Verizon to have a better singnal in rural areas.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman

wildrider666

Master
    Was planning on getting a Glock 43 until I saw this. Not impressed by its strength at all...
    https://youtu.be/N92DCl083jc

Do we have a Thread for firearm that go boom instead of bang: vids/pics? There are a lot of them out there and some detail the failure. Might also be a good place for Mfg warnings or recall on ammo.

Viking1204

Master
    TGIF! Have Monday off so looking forward to a 3 day weekend with nice cool weather. Mom gets in town from Minnesota tomorrow, that should be fun!

madeSICC88

Master
    If anybody in the Daphne area is interested in playing some flag football Saturday mornings, shoot me a PM.
    We just play for a couple hours at like 7:30am.

madeSICC88

Master
    It is pretty fun. I need to go to Ross of something and get some cheap cleats though. If your defending a guy with cleats and you just have normal cross training type shoes you will get beat almost every time. Especially when the grass is wet from the morning dew.

bohica793

Master
    It is pretty fun. I need to go to Ross of something and get some cheap cleats though. If your defending a guy with cleats and you just have normal cross training type shoes you will get beat almost every time. Especially when the grass is wet from the morning dew.

This is one reason I carry....I don't run anymore...

madeSICC88

Master
    Yea I am way out of shape. I haven't played a Saturday game for quite a while because they usually play basketball and I don't care for that game.
    I won't be Walking tomorrow and I have a nice swollen/black eye from cracking head with another another player.
    Feet got some nice blisters too. It was fun though.

MarkS

Master
    If anybody in the Daphne area is interested in playing some flag football Saturday mornings, shoot me a PM.
    We just play for a couple hours at like 7:30am.

A bunch of us guys use to play football every weekend in the mid 70's but we played tackle with no pads or any protective gear. There was one friend who could outrun all of us and on kickoff he would draw everyone to one side of the field and then make a swing around everyone and run it back for a TD. I got wise to him and stayed near the center of the field on our 30yd. line so when he made his swing I was ready for him and blindsided him with both of us running wide open, I went airborne and hit him with my forearm tucked up to my chest. Well I knocked him back at least 10' or 15' flat on his arse but the thumb on my right hand somehow wound up located under my little finger at the bottom of my palm instead of the top. Turned out I had broken the bone where it connected to the wrist and inside the first joint at the palm, the first joint was broken in half and the bone coming out of that joint was also broken off inside the joint. Pretty sure at least one of those breaks happened when my best friend said aw hell you just dislocated it and with no warning tried to yank it back into place. That was when I learned I had to work on my left hook as I only stunned him and didn't lay him out like I wanted to. The Dr.s said I would be lucky to ever get any mobility back but once the cast came off I started with a rubber ball and a Zippo lighter squeezing the ball and trying to open the Zippo with my thumb, took almost 3 months to open that Zippo the first time but persistence paid off and I regained about 85% use but I never played football again. In retrospect flag football would of saved so many injuries but we were young, dumb and just out of high school.

Top Bottom