• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Yeah but if I pass through and make a stop, you have aided me. You are right about Mobile though only go through on the way to Biloxi and pass as fast as I can.

Champ62

Master
    I went to a couple pawn shops and a gun shop in Saraland during lunch today.

Gun shop/indoor range (Stone Arms, previously Emerald something or another): It apparently changed hands yesterday. I walked in and the walls, counters and shelves were bare, save a few boxed of ammo behind the counter. I asked the guys if they were open, they said "yeah!" I asked where all the guns were and they told me that it will be at least a month before they get their FFL. The range was open, but no guns for a while. They are going to be a sister store to one across town.

Didn't I see something on the news about Stone Arms getting a bunch of guns stolen?

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHzS_zX4jRcB0Vfnd0BYfPN6mXh0Q

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Yep.
    Stone Arms and Parkway Pawn. 34guns total.

Dan1612

Master
    Want to improve your sex life? Grow a beard. Just sayin'

Khaot1c

Marksman
    88 Days until retirement from the Air Force. I'll try that whole growing a beard then.......

Dan1612

Master
    88 Days until retirement from the Air Force. I'll try that whole growing a beard then.......

Congrats. Do that. A tip: when it itches like hell about a week into it, just wash, condition and moisturize. Once you get past that, it's cake.

Seanpcola

I grow mine out and then shave off about twice a year except this year. I decided to see what a long goatee like Godwin on DD would feel like. Can't decide if I like it. I do notice women looking at me. Its either theyre thinking "He's hot!" or "That guy looks like a serial killer". I suspect its the latter.

Snow Bird

Master
    I have had a full beard for I don't know how many years now. If I wanted to go into hideing I would just shave it. LOL

TraderDan

Master
    I have had one forever, even in the military. My grandmother kept asking me to shave , and one day I finally did it for her. She took no time in asking me to grow it back. LOL The more of my face covered the better, they say!

MarkS

Master
    I've had one since 83 except for the once I shaved before I got married so the wife would know what I looked like without one. She threw my razor away and told me to never shave again, told her I could live with that,24 years and counting..

Dan1612

Master
    I haven't shaved since Father's Day. I have to thank Brant for the inspiration. The man can grow it like nobody's business. My mother hates it, and my mother in law saws I look like a terrorist, but my wife likes it, and my kids like to play with it, so it stays.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I haven't shaved since Father's Day. I have to thank Brant for the inspiration. The man can grow it like nobody's business. My mother hates it, and my mother in law saws I look like a terrorist, but my wife likes it, and my kids like to play with it, so it stays.

Brant's beard is an inspiration to all.

Dan1612

Master
    My wife prefers I keep it shorter, but the beard does what the beard wants.

I'm surprised your beard hasn't reached out and slapped her!

I'd hate to see your beard in jail. I'd put up the bail money for it though. :)jk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom