• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Because my phone doesn't work. Come on, you know you'll do it for the single stack 9.
    I can understand why maybe you would, but what about the other 34 that were standing out there with you? I just don't understand the hype over the IPhone I guess. Never owned one and never will (or any other Apple product for that matter) What can it do that the average android device cant? Must be awesome though if someone is willing to catch pneumonia just to get it..

And no, I've never been the type to fall into the hype and show up for anything that early and stand in a ridiculous line just for the chance I may or may not get something. As far as the single stack, I won't be waiting in line when that comes out either. I already have a few and would rather wait a few months for them to work out the kinks on the new run.

Dan1612

Master
    There was about 60 people there.
    I've wanted a larger phone since I first saw the iPad mini. I thought, "Hey! That would make a great phone!" I tried the Note 2, 2 years ago, but some apps I need for work, just didn't work right. The whole interface was glitchy, I LOVED the size though. The 5 was in high demand 2 years ago, and I didn't get mine till Thanksgiving. Looks like I'll have to wait that long for the 6+
    If my phone worked, it wouldn't be a big deal. I might just get the 6 just to have a working phone and be done with it.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I know ATT is good in the metro areas, I was considering the lease where Verizon is the hands down winner, depends on your lifestyle and if you need coverage ALL the time. All plans are 3x's more that they need to be and I am sure there are drawbacks to all of them...just picking on Dan really and ATT in General...

FUPAGUNT

Master
    LOL.. Single stack Glock 26 definitely = Fupa in the rain in a tent 3 days before release :D.
    The only tent involved will be the one in my pants because they finally decided to release the single stack.

Seanpcola

I'm thinking about going the other direction next upgrade. I've got a fantastic Android phone but we're broke out in pads and Tabs at my house. Also, the large screen and size doesn't work for my lifestyle (read workday). No reason to have all that capability and drag it around when I don't need it. if they'll make me happy on my contract I might just go back to a flip phone. Those are best for rattling around in my pocket with keys, change, nuts, bolts and whatever else ends up in there. I've got mobile data on my newest Tab and it stays in my truck console so if I have to get on line for some reason outin the middle of nowhere I'm good. I can see a need for those big full house phones for professional types though.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I am torn w a single stack Glock 9mm, might as well have a revolver than a 6rd 9mm semi auto

Dan1612

Master
    No Metro area anywhere near here, but since ATT got LTE, it's been good.

Doesn't matter if it's guns, cars, phones, or likely even socks and toilet paper, the Glocknoscenti will always be around to show you a better way and stir some sh!t. Even if their actions contradict themselves immediately thereafter.
    It's just the Glocknoscenti way. But honestly, even though they're wrong 99.9% of the time, I wouldn't have it any other way, because it's entertaining, and at the end of the day, that's what this is all about. Cheers, gentlemen.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    yeah Pensacola area is a Metro area, like Mobile, Panama city and so forth...even the lowly Destin the Emerald of the Emerald Coast is a mini metro area...lol do you like the term populated area better? By the way I have been certified to be 97.6% of the time correct.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Hey what happens in the woods, stays in the woods...

Reminds me of an old joke. A pollock, a whop and a spic go camping.

Whop wakes up and says, " I had a dream last night someone was jerking me off. Spic wakes up and says "Holy shit I had a dream that I was getting whacked off as well!" Pole wakes up and says, "That's weird. I had a dream I was skiing."

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Hey what happens in the woods, stays in the woods...

Reminds me of an old joke. A pollock, a whop and a spic go camping.

Whop wakes up and says, " I had a dream last night someone was jerking me off. Spic wakes up and says "Holy shit I had a dream that I was getting whacked off as well!" Pole wakes up and says, "That's weird. I had a dream I was skiing."

Hey, I'm a whop, and an avid skier and I take offense to that.

Snow Bird

Master
    I can't beleave what Frank said. I think his figgern is wrong.LOL

Top Bottom