• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Django

Master
    That's brutal Sean. "Brain virus" were my words. I don't know the term he used but basically a virus that affects the nerves in the head and face. With a history of an aneurism, that had to be scary.

Sounds like you went through something similar maxfold.

There seems to be a lot of strange shit that gets passed around here probably because the tourist industry is so prevalent and I would guess military too since there so much cross continental travel.

Django

Master
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the illegals. I'm surrounded by them when I have to visit jobsites.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    After it being wet and rainy for basically the entire time I've owned my truck, I was finally able to put the bed to use today. Now comes the hard part.

20150424_154541_zpstnpvk99w.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Snow Bird

Master
    Dajango,I don't think I have told you to get better yet. Well here it is GET BETTER

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Damn it AlTitan1618 ur getting that SHOW truck dirty.

Django

Master
    Yeah, how is it going?

They put me on a bunch of meds including prednisone. They scheduled an MRI since I haven't had one yet. The spine headaches are gone, just have the regular ones now. Drinking lots of coffee and caffeine soda. Hanging in there.Thanks for asking. ☺

MAXman

Master
    Django, hope it all works out soon. I rarely get headaches so when I do the world stops and I tell it how miserable I am.....

Molly came home today, btw, turns out she had already been spayed but for some reason the people who dropped her at the shelter said she hadn't. Maybe they dropped off the wrong dog....
    She does cars well, she's a little shy and has not uttered a sound yet. After a week or so I'll post a pet report, complete with photos.

madeSICC88

Master
    Went and bought a new knife at BassPro today, spent about $120 on it. Got home and realized I couldn't live with the blade release so was planning on returning it for something else. Hopped on amazon to look around and saw the knife I just bought for $45. Haha I dont mind spending more to have it right then but god damn that's a big difference.

Viking1204

Master
    I'm so sick of the news coverage of Bruce Jenner, what a sick freak show he's become. Saturday morning ever news channel I tried to watch was running some sort of story on this freak, disgusting.

shootnstarz

Master
    What's with these people, I got ran off the road Saturday morning on the way to the swap meet, on 90 in Pace. I laid on the horn but they came on over anyway, one of those chopped off japwagons, again.

Then yet again on I-10 yesterday, same kind of vehicle, same situation. Even with the horn blaring they keep coming over and run me off the road, then wonder what they did wrong.

The freaking car is bright red, it can't be that damn hard to see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I soon expect it to be a pile of broken fiberglass, just way too many close calls recently.

Rick

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    What's with these people, I got ran off the road Saturday morning on the way to the swap meet, on 90 in Pace. I laid on the horn but they came on over anyway, one of those chopped off japwagons, again.

Then yet again on I-10 yesterday, same kind of vehicle, same situation. Even with the horn blaring they keep coming over and run me off the road, then wonder what they did wrong.

The freaking car is bright red, it can't be that damn hard to see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I soon expect it to be a pile of broken fiberglass, just way too many close calls recently.

Rick

Lift it for better visibility.

lifted.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom