• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    WTF? I said i supported their Rights and I was generic and broad in my opinion because I don't have all the facts and refuse single source biased narratives as you quoted from the Linked story. You know who committed the first assault each time? You must know more then anyone else and should contact Authorities. You can run your horse to death if you want to but quit telling others (me) they aren't conservative enough for you, thats YOUR PROBLEM. You think its a matter of strictly picking sides? Then you must support the idiot that ran a car into the crowd, he's on your side right! A bit of independent thought may serve you better then blind allegiance to anarchy.

My last two paragraphs were not directed at you at all. They were directed at the weak-kneed responses I've seen on several websites and forums I look at. Should have made that more clear. I actually agree with all of what you said.

JBryan314

Master
    And as far as the guy ramming his car into the crowd, I'll reserve judgment because I don't have a clear view of what happened. We do know that AntiFa was jamming that street. Did they attack his car first? Appears they didn't but I don't know for sure yet. Were they blocking other traffic? Yes. He rammed into the back of a line of cars that were blocked to a standstill. That woman killed was apparently PINNED between two other cars. She had been standing in front of one of them.

That street was the only street the police allowed for UTR egress. Why was it not cleared (like the other three surrounding streets), and why was it open to vehicle traffic?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Like Trump said it takes a while for the facts to come out. In the newest released video the kid that ran the crowd down can clearly be seen driving slowly and normal before his car was attacked by clubs and rocks. In fear of his life he accelerated into the crowd as other cars were being attacked at the same time. do not believe what the media reports or tells you as they lie first before the facts are known.

JBryan314

Master
    ^^this

they arrested one, yes, one...
    it is obvious these idiots do not have jobs, who can get time off to go protest?

I am sick of this crap, let one one of these internet warrior game of throne wussies pull a trigger..it will be on like donkey kong...

Why do we wait for them to pull a trigger to get it "on like Donkey Kong"? Packing a street with violent thugs and beating legal, permitted demonstrators with aluminum bats and rocks should be enough, no?

JBryan314

Master
    Like Trump said it takes a while for the facts to come out. In the newest released video the kid that ran the crowd down can clearly be seen driving slowly and normal before his car was attacked by clubs and rocks. In fear of his life he accelerated into the crowd as other cars were being attacked at the same time. do not believe what the media reports or tells you as they lie first before the facts are known.

They're also lying about the demonstrators themselves.

Reports from the rally are that the KKK was the LEAST represented identifiable group present, yet are receiving MORE attention than anyone else.

Skinheads were apparently also there in small numbers, and left quickly.

Most people present were not affiliated with any specific groups.

The largest militia in the state (Virginia 3%ers) backed out at the last minute. From what the MSM says, the whole thing was a giant, armed, racist, militia party. There was apparently ONE militia leader present.

The media is also conflating "nationalist" with "supremacist", which is not correct. There can be personal overlap, but neither is inherently aligned with the other.

The League of the South was present. If anyone is unfamiliar with the LOTS, please read their core beliefs. They are a respectable and peaceful organization. See http://leagueofthesouth.com

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Just a friendly reminder from the mods...

The last time topics like this were discussed heavily on the forum, people couldn't seem to behave civilly toward each other and the forum ended up being shut down completely for a few days.

Inflections, sarcasm, and meanings don't always translate via text, so please keep that in mind while typing and reading others' posts. Remember that members of this forum come from many and varied backgrounds and walks of life. Feel free to express your opinions, but please do so in a non-offensive way.

Viking1204

Master
    I'll help you out Jeep, guess what day it is Frank and the rest of you Gentlemen!

Attachments

• Hump Day.jpg
      Hump Day.jpg
      87.6 KB · Views: 134

rtprthd

Master
    I'll help you out Jeep, guess what day it is Frank and the rest of you Gentlemen!
    I checked in yesterday hoping to see this. I was pissed when it wasn't there and I realized it was only Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I traded the Mustang in for an Impala this afternoon. HUGE improvement. The Mustang had a few more creature comforts, like air conditioned seats, remote/push button start, backup camera, etc., but I'd choose the Impala most every time. The convertible top would have been nice during the spring or fall, but it was utterly useless for the past week and a half. Everything about the Impala is smoother than the Mustang.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Time for a range trip.

FB_IMG_1503062469770.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1503062469770.jpg
      FB_IMG_1503062469770.jpg
      75.7 KB · Views: 103

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    It is Friday already?? Have fun workers!!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    No sense in rushing things...LOL

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm really hoping to get off early today so I can run up to Vinegar Bend to build some stages for tomorrow's match. Right now it's not looking good, which means I'll have to get up extra early to build them tomorrow morning before the match starts.

Viking1204

Master
    I have yard work to do in the morning, hoping I can get my lazy ass up early enough to get some holly tree and sago palm trimming I need done before the sun gets up to high in the sky. I also need to get it done before the yard waste guys come around for pickup or it will sit in my yard for a week, fun, fun!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I did mine yesterday when it cooled done a bit w a storm moving in, was a blessing!

Top Bottom