• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rocky's treated the yard yesterday. Killed one and sent a pic to his boss. Cicada killers. Found out today we picked up 2 tramp tows and will miss father's day. Probably just celebrate it on my day off Friday.
    If it helps, I'm stuck on a boat too. Ya towing reefs or fix it's?

MarkS

Master
    Wife’s picking a little over a gallon of blueberries every 3 days. She would be getting more if I didn’t eat so many of them off the bushes. Not to bad for 7 bushes that are only 7 years old. We planted 8 but one is dying on us and not producing

capt.joe

Master
    If it helps, I'm stuck on a boat too. Ya towing reefs or fix it's?
    Have to go grab a barge from the hwy 90 job in pace with a truckable tug early tomorrow. Off Friday while they demobe it at the port of Pensacola. Deliver the barge with my tug to mobile early Saturday, then head down to theadore to tow a dead sdm tug to Gulfport..

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Have to go grab a barge from the hwy 90 job in pace with a truckable tug early tomorrow. Off Friday while they demobe it at the port of Pensacola. Deliver the barge with my tug to mobile early Saturday, then head down to theadore to tow a dead sdm tug to Gulfport..
    Cha ching! $$$ :)

Bay Ranger

Master
    Wife’s picking a little over a gallon of blueberries every 3 days. She would be getting more if I didn’t eat so many of them off the bushes. Not to bad for 7 bushes that are only 7 years old. We planted 8 but one is dying on us and not producing
    How do you keep the birds fro eating everything? I have 3 bushes that I can never get anything off of because the birds get everything before the berries are ripe enough to eat.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    How do you keep the birds fro eating everything? I have 3 bushes that I can never get anything off of because the birds get everything before the berries are ripe enough to eat.
    bird netting keeps them off

MarkS

Master
    We’ve never had a problem with birds eating the berries. Our apple trees are another matter completely. We’ve got pie pans hanging 2 tied together, plastic snakes an a battery operated Owl that moves it’s head around

MarkS

Master
    We planted over 100 blueberries about 2 years ago. Most were seedlings but my wife bought a dozen or so bigger ones. I think the deer ate them this season.
    Our apple trees are what the deer eat
    I planted a bare root sapling and I thought they had killed it. Once they had eaten every bit of new growth they left it alone and it recovered thankfully

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Spent the day in the truckable tug. It's like driving a prison hot box lol. Good news is our second tow got postponed. Should be home around midnight Saturday.
    Great views from your cubicle at least. I wouldn't trade my job for any other. Can't even imagine going into a box all day and pushing paper. Maybe in August. :)

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Top Bottom