stupid things the government says and does...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Most people assume a "documentary film" is a factually accurate and untainted record. Sadly that is not true by any definition you may find, it is always events edited and presented in a specific perspective (spun) which may or may not be favored by the viewer.

Idoono

Master

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I never expected that to go forward....liberal elites have dirt on everyone I guess...
    it is so obvious how far left the courts have gone, and the media, they make little or no
    attempt to even pretend the rule of law exists....they are legislating from the bench

we have to can these lower court judges..they are controlling the country

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Let's bring it on home for some local government stupid:

Local towns using the money they whined to get because of the Deep Water Horizon fiasco to customize their water towers with murals. Lord knows that's what the "tourists" come here for...........

Using our tax dollars to plant the stupid palm trees around the SR 123 project (and others). Not a tree native to this area, but I guess we need to fool the tourists into thinking they are in a different part of Florida vs. being in the Redneck Riviera. Until they see the water towers.......

Speaking of SR 123. For anyone who travels 85 north, pay attention to the bear crossing sign north of 123, and just past the 20 mile marker. Look at the long neck on that bear. Am I the only one who believes it's a polar bear!? Who knew we had polar bears on Eglin. Must be for the tourists, or maybe we're trying to draw polar bears as tourists......

Ain't no stupid like local stupid :cool:

IronBeard

Master
    Yep, that's gotta be it, eh.

Ric-san

Master
    We got to get a pic of that sign posted here....for those of us who don't travel that lovely road....just sayin'

IronBeard

Master
    Will see if I can do that without adding to the end-of-day mayhem.

fv22

Master

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Hell, I wouldn't give a top secret clearance to anyone named "Reality Leigh Winner"...

she is in deep kimchee....

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Airforce linguist who recently got out it looks like. Liked posting Trump's a piece of shit. Poor snowflake felon........

SAWMAN

Master
    Air Force . . . . . I knew it !! Can't trust 'em. --- SAWMAN

IronBeard

Master
    Let's bring it on home for some local government stupid:

Local towns using the money they whined to get because of the Deep Water Horizon fiasco to customize their water towers with murals. Lord knows that's what the "tourists" come here for...........

Using our tax dollars to plant the stupid palm trees around the SR 123 project (and others). Not a tree native to this area, but I guess we need to fool the tourists into thinking they are in a different part of Florida vs. being in the Redneck Riviera. Until they see the water towers.......

Speaking of SR 123. For anyone who travels 85 north, pay attention to the bear crossing sign north of 123, and just past the 20 mile marker. Look at the long neck on that bear. Am I the only one who believes it's a polar bear!? Who knew we had polar bears on Eglin. Must be for the tourists, or maybe we're trying to draw polar bears as tourists......

Ain't no stupid like local stupid :cool:

OK Ric-san here's the pic. Took me three recce runs with a cell phone and I didn't hit anyone or leave the road; not easy at 70 MPH. Anyway, this guys, in my mind is a polar bear sign on 85. And it gets better. Photo 2 is about 2/3's up 123. Having taken and passed the bear identification test required to hunt Montana, I say that's a Grizzly, or some kid's teddy bear.... The last photo is at the south end of 123 and I call that one a valid black bear (sorry for poor quality; you'll have to zoom). If this is someone's idea of a joke, good one!
    View attachment 54475
    View attachment 54476
    View attachment 54477

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    We were talking about this "Winner" at work. She left the AF after like 6 years of service as a Senior Airman (E-4) and apparently had at least one incident with a classified computer while on active duty. That speaks volumes when most kids are walking out of basic these days with two stripes; Airman 1st Class/E-3. Not a stellar performer, IMO.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    really??

There may be privates in the Army, but there's no privacy. That may be the biggest takeaway from the mandatory "transgender soldiers training," which took place on bases across the country Tuesday. In a major break from precedent, the military's largest branch is warning female soldiers to expect biological men in their showers. That's just one of the mind-blowing changes the Army is bracing for on July 1[SUP]st[/SUP], along with "male pregnancies" and taxpayer-funded gender reassignment. Unfortunately, this will be the new normal for the U.S. military until the Trump administration steps in and frees the Pentagon from the grip of the Obama years.

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=WA17F31&f=WU17F11

IronBeard

Master
    really??

There may be privates in the Army, but there's no privacy. That may be the biggest takeaway from the mandatory "transgender soldiers training," which took place on bases across the country Tuesday. In a major break from precedent, the military's largest branch is warning female soldiers to expect biological men in their showers. That's just one of the mind-blowing changes the Army is bracing for on July 1[SUP]st[/SUP], along with "male pregnancies" and taxpayer-funded gender reassignment. Unfortunately, this will be the new normal for the U.S. military until the Trump administration steps in and frees the Pentagon from the grip of the Obama years.

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=WA17F31&f=WU17F11

Libtards keep demanding equality between sexes, stuff likes this just makes a mockery out of their SJW efforts in my eyes, but they see it as a victory. Sadly, I do agree that the military has been a test bed for social issues for years, decades actually; it's not a recent thing. Glad I have my retired card and carry my uniform in my wallet now, but maybe Trump and Mattis will set things right.

JBryan314

Master
    Airport cop gets stabbed in the airport at Flint, Michigan by a man yelling "Allahu ackbar"...

Flint responds by sending police to guard city hall and the mayor's house.

But the residents of Flint, Michigan have to ask permission to carry a concealed weapon.

Top Bottom