stupid things the government says and does...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    doubtful, they will just allocate more money for mental illness..
    It seems that everyone in California is either mentally ill ,queer or both . It’s not called the land of the fruits and nuts for nothing.

fv22

Master
    Maybe it will take a terrorist act in San Diego from an "un-documented Islamist immigrant" to be a wake up call for Commifornia.

Won't make a bit of difference in how they control (or not control) the border. They'll just blame it on home grown right wing extremism, or if they can't do that will drop the story after a day

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Now days everything the government says and does is stupid!
    You must be a prophet O' wise man.

Southalabama

Master
    Government says order a test kit for the China flu.

The mail it to my post office box.

The post office rejects it because it’s a business box.

I don’t get mail anywhere else. That’s it. One box. My business is my name. The box is business and personal.

I tracked the test kit for a while. It went on a 1000 mile journey.

Krazy1

Expert
    kfc is starting employees @ $12/hr, no way prices cannot go up...

coffee baristas making more with silly coffee orders than in a manufacturing job....
    I visit the Tomb Thumb on Glover in Milton to grab beer on my way home from work a couple times a week. All the girls in there are super nice so I told one of them I was going to talk to the owner about getting them a raise and she said that every employee just got bumped to $12.10 per hour. I was shocked, that use to be a $7.35 per hour job.

Raven

Master
    I visit the Tomb Thumb on Glover in Milton to grab beer on my way home from work a couple times a week. All the girls in there are super nice so I told one of them I was going to talk to the owner about getting them a raise and she said that every employee just got bumped to $12.10 per hour. I was shocked, that use to be a $7.35 per hour job.
    I was working the ER last year on the night a girl from the Glover store came in with a gunshot wound and died. That's why they can't ever find enough people. The word is out on the street. So they had to bump the pay. And that $12 is just starting pay. I asked too.

Krazy1

Expert
    I was working the ER last year on the night a girl from the Glover store came in with a gunshot wound and died. That's why they can't ever find enough people. The word is out on the street. So they had to bump the pay. And that $12 is just starting pay. I asked too.
    Man that was so sad. That girl that was murdered went out of her way to help me a couple of days before it happened. I was needing DEF and I told her to ring up 2 bottles of it that was sitting out front and she said that stuff is old, let me go in the back and get you some new bottles. Her or her family didn't deserve that.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    if you tax people that work, and you pay people who don't work,
    you are going to get a lot of people not working....

art laffer

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    illinois to end cash bail coming the new year...

There are 12 non-detainable offenses where the new law would end cash bail. The law includes second-degree murder, arson, drug-induced homicide, robbery, kidnapping, aggravated battery, burglary, intimidation, aggravated driving under the influence, fleeing and eluding, drug offenses, and threatening a public official.

really?

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    biden buying votes again, pardoning 6500 pot possession convicts or on bail. wanna bet restoration of voting rights, where applicable will be part of that?

IronBeard

Master
    Bi-partisan legislation equals your elected representative doing whatever best serves them. Be sure to get out and vote for "change" in the mid-terms.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    lesbian oregon gov kate brown just commuted all 17 death row inmates to life in prison without parole....

i am sure the victims are down with that.....
    CRAP..png

Raven

Master
    lesbian oregon gov kate brown just commuted all 17 death row inmates to life in prison without parole....

i am sure the victims are down with that.....View attachment 199246
    I hope she's held accountable when the murderers she put back into the prison general population go on to murder somebody behind bars

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I hope she's held accountable when the murderers she put back into the prison general population go on to murder somebody behind bars
    yahoo article has the usual nutjob libs whining about that there could be one that is innocent, so they all should be spared....

i do not care, i am quite sure they were not choirboys before ...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    During her final days in office, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D) on Tuesday commuted the death sentences of all 17 people in the state who are currently on death row. Since Brown took office in 2015, she’s commuted more sentences and offered more pardons than all Oregon governors of the past five decades combined.

“I have long believed that justice is not advanced by taking a life, and the state should not be in the business of executing people—even if a terrible crime placed them in prison,” the governor said in a statement. Brown specified that her decision to commute the death sentences of these individuals wasn’t “based on any rehabilitative efforts by the individuals on death row” or any “extraordinary growth and rehabilitation” from them.

hang her.

Top Bottom