• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    Thanks much.....great ammo for a suppressor!

Yep. I shoot it with a suppressor and my Winchester Model 52C likes it too. I've also found one of my semi-auto .22 rifles that won't function with subsonic 40 and 38gr bullets will function with the heavier Gemtech .22 ammo.

kendive

Master
    Just ordered 4 bricks. Thanks.

I have never had any function issues with any of my .22's (Any Brand Subsonic Ammo) with the Gemtech Outback II Can

Last edited:

DrifterFisher

Expert
    Why does ammo have to become available right at Christmas? Anyone want to trade brick for brick on some Win M22? I have a 1000 round box I'd love to trade for the subsonic's.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Anyone get an estimated shipping time on this ammo? I would love to get some of this ammo to take my little cousins squirrel hunting next weekend, but I'd like to know if I'll get it in time.

Daezee

Master
    Anyone get an estimated shipping time on this ammo? I would love to get some of this ammo to take my little cousins squirrel hunting next weekend, but I'd like to know if I'll get it in time.

I ordered mine 12-24 at 10:15am. Ordered was picked up by Fed Ex 12-26. Tracking number emailed to me at 1:22am today. Estimated delivery is 12-28 to Milton. I did note that the payment was posted on my charge card account as "pending" the day I ordered, but was since removed, so I will continue to monitor my account to make sure payment is made. Other than the weirdness regarding payment, it seems it was rather fast processing of my order.

Update: Just now, before I could press "Post", I got a call from Fed Ex saying the pkg requires a signature and how to make arrangements if I will not be home 12-28.

Update: Ammo delivered 12-28 and proper pymt posted to my charge card account.

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I ordered mine 12-24 at 10:15am. Ordered was picked up by Fed Ex 12-26. Tracking number emailed to me at 1:22am today. Estimated delivery is 12-28 to Milton. I did note that the payment was posted on my charge card account as "pending" the day I ordered, but was since removed, so I will continue to monitor my account to make sure payment is made. Other than the weirdness regarding payment, it seems it was rather fast processing of my order.

Update: Just now, before I could press "Post", I got a call from Fed Ex saying the pkg requires a signature and how to make arrangements if I will not be home 12-28.

Sweet! Thanks for the info, Daezee. I ordered a couple boxes yesterday so hopefully it'll get here in time.

Top Bottom