• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABlaster

Marksman
    I haven’t finished the video yet, but she says “This is too important so I’m going to get right to the point,” and then makes four of five more lead-in statements before saying something vague like “You need to pay attention to what is happening in England” without saying specifically what she is talking about!

I’m sure she will get there eventually!

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I haven’t finished the video yet, but she says “This is too important so I’m going to get right to the point,” and then makes four of five more lead-in statements before saying something vague like “You need to pay attention to what is happening in England” without saying specifically what she is talking about!

Yea she was hard to listen to the end. I'm sure she lost half by rambling.
    Gist of the story, lots of groups of "immigrant" men at the Mall, girls be alert and aware of your surroundings when out and at the Mall..

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Gist of the story, lots of groups of "immigrant" men at the Mall, girls be alert and aware of your surroundings when out and at the Mall..
    Thanks for the synopsis ...I made it 3 minutes and simply couldn't stand any more of her.

DustyDog

Master
    Yep, except that the mall was just the example she used.

She has made it clear that even in your own home, on your own property, and certainly when you go out anywhere in public, especially where young females are known to congregate (Taylor Swift concert, anyone?), don't get complacent. Not just near the border, or in sanctuary cities, but even in the remote interior of the U.S. Because, for just a couple of examples:

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2024/2/23/the-uks-grooming-gangs-and-the-lessons-never-learned

AND

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...o-kill-as-many-people-as-possible/ar-AA1osJwQ

capt.joe

Master
    I think I've said this before. I took my daughter this spring to Cordova mall. Hadn't been there in years. I got a very bad vibe from the number of Muslim men working there. I was definitely the minority that day.

Southalabama

Master

I’ve seen many of her videos. The more worked up she gets the less it follows a logical progression. She mad.

DustyDog

Master
    Well, "ADHD" is an "epidemic" in the U.S., and it shows... this is why TikTok (not to mention KAMALA) is so popular, for example.

I post a 24+ minute video, and 12 minutes later, people are criticizing it. Those who may have actually watched it appear to have missed 90% of the points being made.

Then there are those Americans who can't stand to listen to someone with a Hillbilly accent... funny, because I have worked with some Redneck geniuses before. People with productive talents that are off-the-chart, as opposed to some smooth-talking, "highly-educated" New Yorkers, for example, whose "expertise" lies in screwing people out of their retirement savings.

If you want to know where it ends when Citizens become desensitized to seeing hordes of foreigners everywhere... which was actually her overarching point... just study the Roman Empire. And today, as Patara mentioned (all within the first 4 minutes of the vid, mind you), if you don't become desensitized fast enough, and actually complain publicly about the invading armies, you can be arrested in places like the U.K., Canada, and Germany... and they are pushing for the same in the U.S.

TRIGGER WARNING: Paul's videos are not only longer than 15 seconds, he tends to insert product promotions right in the middle of them... but don't fall apart... take an extra Adderall if you must... and maybe even skip through the promotion if you can figure out how to do so, because the second half of the video is usually the best part.

Oh, and, P.S.: Watch out for that anxiety-inducing British accent... maybe take an extra Cymbalta beforehand if you think it'll help! :)

AND

DustyDog

Master
    I actually love the fact you criticized people for having no attention span with a six paragraph post with two videos.
    I know... guess I'm a glutton for punishment... or maybe just trying to further weed out those with no attention span :)

Even funnier are those who just copy-and-paste their "I'm not gonna' read that... " responses, like these:

"A little advice - once you go over about 2 paragraphs, nobody reads it. Take no offense, because I’m also that guy, but there’s a difference between reading a long article by a recognized expert on a subject and a long post by a random guy on the internet giving his opinion."

Same guy, on a completely unrelated thread, and in reply to a different member:

“Near the bottom of page 8”
    "Does anybody actually click on and read 8 pages posted by some random dude on the internet?"

HEY! If you don't have time or the desire to read or watch, that's cool... no need to even chime in, if that's the case. But if my time was so limited, I certainly wouldn't spend any telling others that, as a rule, I don't read more than a headline or a couple of sentence fragments, or watch anything longer than a sound-bite!

Last edited:

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    With all due respect to the OP, in my humble opinion, the first video might have been better received if the thread title had been a bit more specific. I would have felt more engaged (and more patient) with the rambling style of the speaker in the video if I'd had a clue about the nature of the 'danger' going in. My attention span is just fine, thank you, but knowing more about discussion topics helps me determine my level of interest. After reading the ongoing discussion, I do agree we are headed down a very dangerous path. YMMV

DustyDog

Master

DustyDog

Master
    The video below is part of what Patara was talking about just two minutes into the original video at the top of Page 1, when she said:

"Long story short, I will tell you this: That basically if you retweet or repost... post basically something that is telling everybody over there what's going on you could be... you're basically being persecuted so...

There's all kinds of information on Twitter, X, whatever... there's lots of different places on YouTube that are more specific than I am being in terms of what's going on, but the UK specifically and even Ireland, they are just ran over with the situation of invaders, and you're watching the government literally turn on its own citizens as opposed to protecting them."

The "The Danger is HERE" video was not about "problems with malls"... the mall example was illustrative :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom