• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John B.

Master
    Browning BLR in .308, actually sold it on this forum maybe 6 or 7 years ago. Sold it to fund a BAR and I quickly realized I missed how light and compact the BLR was.

Fortunately I bought it's replacement this week on this forum. So it took a while but it worked out in the end.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    llama 1911 9mm ...beautiful gun, sold to a friend...

still hoping he will sell it back..

Jpyritz

Marksman
    HK USP .45 tactical

SAWMAN

Master
    Falklands . . . Hmmmmmm . . . we staged on Ascension Island (Wideawake Airfield) but that is as close as I ever got.
    We had some Brits with us,some had the FN some had AUG's. --- SAWMAN

MarkS

Master
    Ruger P85 that I bought off the forum. Sold it to one of my brother-in-laws for his son’s to learn on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpyritz

Marksman
    My L1A1 inch pattern, full wood furniture, carried one for a short time in the Falklands
    Was it a L1A1 similar to this one? I know this is a sporter so it will be different, but same type. I got this from a buddy and I have zero information on it at all. I do know the bore is bright and rifling is sharp, but as to what is truly is and what it’s worth I have no clue. Maybe you could point me in the right direction.
    0D728043-85AA-426E-B39E-13EB89333078.jpeg
    ACB3955B-9A04-4413-9597-709F03ED5AAF.jpeg
    EA334D56-4A57-4FA3-B801-3CF47E9AC75F.jpeg
    3AC979CB-5B0E-40FA-8005-C64ED229250B.jpeg

oh and the thumb hole stock sucks, can’t reach the safety with my thumb while gripping the “pistol” grip. And I have rather large hands.
    sorry if this is thread jacking, if so mods please inform me or move.

Molon Labe

Expert
    Late '60's, I had a near mint 1917 Colt military. James Bond was in vogue, and I had to have a small automatic. I traded the Colt for a .32 Beretta. I learned a lot from that disaster, and I don't think I have got rid of many firearms since then. I did trade that Beretta for a mint 1934 Beretta.

Joebob2

Expert
    Sears junior model 20ga single shot shotgun. First gun my dad ever got me. I was around 10, I think. Thing was so light it kicked like a mule, but I'd give anything if I had it back.

wildrider666

Master
    Federal Ordnance M14SA. Early production four digit Ser#, USGI parts and dimensions. Wood stock with "filler" in the happy notch. Never scoped it. Took a couple Mules with it before the nostalgia wore off after 10 years. It was a lubrication whore until it broke at about 100 rounds. Lol

The only one I sold, missed and bought another was a Taurus PT1911. Both ran perfect right out of the box. I had and have other 1911s but cost vs features and function was just too good not to have one. Paid $525 and $475 respectively. Note: Grips are not interchangeable with std Service size 1911s but after market are available if desired.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Ruger GP 100 6 inch barrel. Bought it for $300, sold it for $400. Wished to hell I'd have never let it go. Best shooting revolver I've ever owned. Also my SKS my wife bought me for an anniversary. Times got rough and I had to offload a lot of guns. That sks was one of them. It was keep it, or sell it and keep the power on for a couple more months. Had more sentimental value than it had monetary value.

Ricochet

Master
    Wont lie sorta jealous lol.
    To make you feel better:
    I bought a P7M13 ( around the same time as the Carbine ) for 2K, sold it 3 months later for $2600 and this month same gun sold for $3800.
    So I guess i regret the timing of that "sold but wish I still had". .
    :)

Top Bottom