• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DrifterFisher

Expert
    Dear Mrs. Denner,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behaviour and may be forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr. Denner are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House-wares to go off at 5-minute intervals

July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, "Code 3 in House-wares. Get on it right away."

August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

September 14: Moved a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.

September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.

September 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

October 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

December 6: In the auto department, he practiced his "Madonna look" by using different sizes of funnels.

December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fatal position and screamed "OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!"

December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, "Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!"

Once again we cannot tolerate this behaviour in our store.

Regards, Wal-Mart (Thanks Bradley)

Walker

Shooter
    LOL! Thanks for that post it's very funny.

tbone427

Expert
    That's even better than purchasing the following items with a straight face: 1 axe, 1 shovel, 1 box of large black garbage bags, 1 roll of duct tape, 1 pack of hot dogs, and 1 jar of petroleum jelly. Watch the look on the cashier's face.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Damn, someone finally caught me!

Seanpcola

Oh crap, gotta do a Wally World run today with my wife. I'll be thinking about this and plotting my own banishment from that place.

Excellent post Drifterfisher!

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    That is So funny.

rtprthd

Master
    All of those were hilarious, but I almost started crying laughing when I got to December 3rd. I really do want to try that one at some point.

Seanpcola

All of those were hilarious, but I almost started crying laughing when I got to December 3rd. I really do want to try that one at some point.

Funny you should mention that one. It got me thinking about my sometimes mis-spent youth. My buds and I would climb on our bicycles and travel all over Scenic Heights plotting "surprises" for class mates. I can remember like yesterday screaming down roads at 3:00 AM voicing the MI theme. we'd repeat the refrain the whole ride. As we pulled up on the targets location we would end with that final, sustained DUh DAHHHHHHH!

I like Nov. 10 too but it ain't worth my CCW.

I wanna start pulling this one:

Attachments

• done.jpg
      done.jpg
      54.1 KB · Views: 66
    Top Bottom