• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poppop

Master
    HASN'T BEEN MUCH (ANY) INTREST SO I'M GOING TO CHANGE IT UP.

The Ruger Old Army will be sold by itself for $400

1. Ruger Old Army that I purchased used thirty yrs. ago at a Houston Gun Show. The finish is worn in places, but the pistol has not been abused. I have added stainless steel nipples and will include the original nipples as well. $400

The following two will be sold together for $200 SOLD

1. Italian made replica of a 1851 colt navy with steel frame, .36 caliber. I am the original owner. There is some lite handling wear and a couple of minor scratches. I would rate it at least 90%. $150

2. The last is a 1851 colt navy revolver kit I acquired in a trade a couple of years ago. As far as I know the kit is complete but understand that it is, "as is". $50 PHOTO WOULD NOT LOAD CAN SEND TO EMAIL IF REQUESTED

Coming with these are what ever round balls i have for each and some #11 caps with a brass powder container and possible other items as well. No Powder.

What I will trade for:

Please understand that I pretty much know the worth of used firearms so don't try to pass off your items for more than it is worth. You will be wasting your time. First off, no shotguns, plastic frame handguns, or single shot rifles. If what you have is worth more than mine and I want it I am willing to pay the difference with cash. The reverse should be true for you as well. The list below is not exclusive so feel free to offer what you got.

Browning hi-power 9mm prior to 1980's with adjustable sights. Finish wear ok but no pitting.

Ruger Single Six .22 - 5 1/2 barrel - not carved in stone but a "made in the 200th year of liberty" model is a plus. Holster wear ok.

PA - 63 - 9x18

Ruger MK II with 5 1/2" bull barrel

Ruger Security Six with 4" barrel

Ruger .357 Blackhawk with 4 1/2" barrel

Low end AR 15's

Mini 14"

Fire proof gun safe.

ECT.

Last edited:

poppop

Master
    is there no interest in blackpowder in this area? are my prices too high?

poppop

Master
    I am sure someone out there wants these pistols. maybe today will be a lucky day for both of us.

duckhunter

Marksman
    Way too high

Top Bottom