• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperDan

Shooter
    Something a little lighter for the day, a shameless "hey look at my shit" post that the whole firearm family can enjoy.

Anyone have anything they would consider borders on being too pretty to shoot? I seem to be accumulating such models and builds, where they are so damn nice looking that I would probably slam my dick in the car door on purpose if I scratched one of them during an outing. It might be a sickness, and I should probably talk to someone. :D

Post up whatcha got if it applies, so I can get more bad ideas about buying shit I dont need and wont actually use LOL

Attachments

• CA10-DMR (4).jpg
      CA10-DMR (4).jpg
      257.4 KB · Views: 113

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Buy airsoft, cheaper... I own no pristine show pieces, all get shot. They are tools. That being said I do have a very few collectable ones that still get shot but with care. Glock 17L gen 3 Austrian built. Webley Canidian mounty marked 455, (heirloom), Ruger 44 carbine and a winchester model 12 goose (heirloom)
    To pretty to shoot and enjoy, sell it. Ymmv.

ViperDan

Shooter
    Buy airsoft, cheaper... I own no pristine show pieces, all get shot. They are tools. That being said I do have a very few collectable ones that still get shot but with care. Glock 17L gen 3 Austrian built. Webley Canidian mounty marked 455, (heirloom), Ruger 44 carbine and a winchester model 12 goose (heirloom)
    To pretty to shoot and enjoy, sell it. Ymmv.
    Meh... beats artwork any day. You can't shoot someone with a painting if you need to

Gonzolee10

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Something a little lighter for the day, a shameless "hey look at my shit" post that the whole firearm family can enjoy.

Anyone have anything they would consider borders on being too pretty to shoot? I seem to be accumulating such models and builds, where they are so damn nice looking that I would probably slam my dick in the car door on purpose if I scratched one of them during an outing. It might be a sickness, and I should probably talk to someone. :D

Post up whatcha got if it applies, so I can get more bad ideas about buying shit I dont need and wont actually use LOL
    Man I'd shoot that thing every chance I got!

RHINOWSO

Master

"Too pretty to shoot..."​

iu

I shoot everything I own and if I got a bunch of wishes from a Genie, one of them would be to get access to all of the fine firearm collector shows with a pallet of ammunition and shoot the piss out of all those unfired guns.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    i have some that i have not shot, just haven't got a round to it honestly..only one queen maybe....

jettjon

Expert
    I'm more or less the opposite, my most shot guns are my "ugly" guns that I really don't care too much about cosmetically, e.g. AK, Glock, etc.

.22 cents

Master
    Guns that don’t shoot aren’t guns. They’re jewelry. I don’t do jewelry.

FLT

Master
    I knew a guy that thought his girlfriend was to pretty , ————— . Fortunately for me , I didn’t think she was .;);)

Top Bottom