• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southalabama

Master
    To be fair they showed him in the booth and mentioned it once. It wasn’t a free PR boon. Friends at game and Trump supporters aggravated with security.

Unfortunately ABC sold the other folks ads a couple times in the first half. They wasting their money in Bama Country.

Welldoya

Master
    Here’s my answer:
    Convicted of a crime with no victim by a left wing judge and prosecuted by a left-wing district attorney with an agenda in a district that’s 80% democrat.
    Total circus orchestrated by the Dems designed to keep Trump from running and when that didn’t work at least to have their minions repeat the words “convicted felon”.
    No gun owner is dumb enough to swallow Harris’s BS.
    All I can figure is the few on here that are pro Harris are paid trolls. That’s all it could be. They don’t have any original thoughts, just regurgitate Harris’s campaign rhetoric.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    430F0C3E-8F63-4098-B4D0-7D18E06A33FF.jpeg

Southalabama

Master
    Many University of Alabama fans, anticipating Trump’s visit to their campus for a showdown between the No 4 Crimson Tide and No 2 Georgia Bulldogs, sported stickers and buttons that read: “They’re eating the Dawgs!” They broke out in random chants of “Trump! Trump! Trump!” throughout the day, a preview of the rousing welcome he received early in the second quarter as he sat in a 40-yard-line suite hosted by a wealthy member of his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Here’s my answer:
    Convicted of a crime with no victim by a left wing judge and prosecuted by a left-wing district attorney with an agenda in a district that’s 80% democrat.
    Total circus orchestrated by the Dems designed to keep Trump from running and when that didn’t work at least to have their minions repeat the words “convicted felon”.
    No gun owner is dumb enough to swallow Harris’s BS.
    All I can figure is the few on here that are pro Harris are paid trolls. That’s all it could be. They don’t have any original thoughts, just regurgitate Harris’s campaign rhetoric.
    Here is my answer. No, I'm not that gullible, I'm not a paid troll, and the convicted felon was convicted by a jury chosen by both sides. As for original thoughts, I've not really seen anything original from the 35 count convicted felon's puppets. But then again I never expected to.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom