• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master

Secret Service director: Trump rally shooter was identified as 'potential person of suspicion'​

United States Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle says ‘the buck stops with me’​

By Greg Norman , Chris Pandolfo , Michael Ruiz Fox News
    Published July 16, 2024 9:10am EDT

55ba520cfb5cd005107eda1a66fe45c1.jpg

Yikes, scary. This person promised dei with her tenure. Republicans with ss protection hit the deck.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place

Secret Service director: Trump rally shooter was identified as 'potential person of suspicion'​

United States Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle says ‘the buck stops with me’​

By Greg Norman , Chris Pandolfo , Michael Ruiz Fox News
    Published July 16, 2024 9:10am EDT

55ba520cfb5cd005107eda1a66fe45c1.jpg

Yikes, scary. This person promised dei with her tenure. Republicans with ss protection hit the deck.
    she knows she has 6 months to find a new job

ABlaster

Marksman
    If I read the article correctly, he was identified as a potential person of suspicion 30 minutes before the shooting. Maybe I read it wrong but at first I thought the meant they knew about him weeks or months in advance.

BluesBrother

Master
    Surprise, surprise. The investigation is not starting well, Local law enforcement says "no my yob, mahn" to cover roof. ss says outside perimeter "no my yob"either. So our President takes a bullet and a first responder dies saving the lives of his family because of a lapse in responsibility. Not acceptable.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    My thought also.
    I’ve been behind a spotting scope and seen the mirage of a bullet trail sent by buddy’s rifle to target before.

High humidity sounds plausable for that trail to be visible.

Questions!
    Answers!
    Yep me too

Reactions: FLT

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Have you seen the video where he's reading the teleprompter and he reads pause out loud? He also has an interview talking about having relations with someone's wife and there is a chuckle from the guy on stage. He ain't fit!

DickDunkin

Shooter
    Have you seen the video where he's reading the teleprompter and he reads pause out loud? He also has an interview talking about having relations with someone's wife and there is a chuckle from the guy on stage. He ain't fit!
    He says talking to guys wife not f$&king her but the audio is GOLDEN LMFAO

DickDunkin

Shooter
    Joe is going back to hiding in the basement. Looks like he wants a zoom meeting for the nomination. A VR nomination..... would go with his VR presidential performance.
    He's probably just stuck in the basement smoking crack with Hunter and drinking vodka.....exclusively LMFAO their own words are better then Hollywood

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    No
    So to stop the Ukraine, all Russia has to do is make a no fly zone?
    Not quite. The publicly available drones here in the US are tied to satellites. :)
    If you have the know how, Im sure you can get around it. I know folks with specific jobs can get the code to unlock their drones to fly in restricted airspace.

State actors get their own rules.

Same reason my MG34 had a barrel plug can't come apart. Government taking all the fun out of things again. :)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    No

Not quite. The publicly available drones here in the US are tied to satellites. :)
    If you have the know how, Im sure you can get around it. I know folks with specific jobs can get the code to unlock their drones to fly in restricted airspace.

State actors get their own rules.

Same reason my MG34 had a barrel plug can't come apart. Government taking all the fun out of things again. :)
    We have drones flying around us all the time. ( Ship) Even at the Detroit river which one side is US and the other Canada. You would think that would be a no fly area.

Top Bottom