• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    You know most of those pictures have zero to do with this.

The Transgender claims is false. Thats other is Vegas... You must own stock in Reynolds wrap.
    I'm just making logic based comments on what I'm seeing passed around and stating how it makes little to no sense. But I'll defer to you for all things tranny next time prior to posting and let it pass your sniff test next time, sound good?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    The left has already applauded armed forces teaching our kids recently if folks look back. It was when the national gaurd stepped in to fill the teacher void that time. They wad heralded as heros. They had no issues with it then and actually loved it. So if they can just pretend shooters are scary colds we can make some progress on the issue of armed teachers. All don't even have to be armed. Just whoever wants to. That way the shooters don't know if they're all armed, or just some. They'll just avoid it all together and go to the next place full of helpless people

seandizzie

Expert
    How did you come to already deboonk this with such confidence though? Not disagreeing I just have no idea if its real or not.
    The person it is has already came out. Most of those photos presented have zero to do with this incident.

Also, the kid that did this cut 2 Scars into his face. Pretty disturbed individual.

seandizzie

Expert
    Another angle I am curious about. It appears he was being pursued by law-enforcement before he got to the school they were chasing him he crashed in a ditch outside the school. There is heavy damage to the vehicle looks like they tried to PIT it a couple times
    C52B7A91-0DE9-468D-8252-E76B6B1BFB7B.jpeg

I wonder/question if the school was a planned target or just where he happen to end up?

WRM

Master
    How did you come to already deboonk this with such confidence though?

That is a good question, but the root of the problem (from what I've heard) is that he was the typical social "outcast" because of his "different" (picked on, bullied, isolated, etc). That seems to be the MO of most of these "child" shooters, regardless if they're gay, straight, trans, etc. There is something about them that is "different" and that is what is being targeted. Of course, it was not 2nd graders doing it--they probably were just the softest of the soft targets around. Maybe the HS was nearby and his intent originally was to go there but he just got waylaid by the LEO who engaged him.

I'm in no way attempting to defend his actions. I'm quite sure there was some sort of underlying mental illness/imbalance. Sane people simply do not deal with problems in their regular life in this fashion PERIOD. People with mental issues...well, ya never know with them. If his ONLY issue was he was a trans, questioning, or whatever who got "picked on", that may be even scarier than someone with accompanying mental illness.

seandizzie

Expert
    The trans photos source was from Reddit and I’ve been proven fake. Get the idea of Ramos being a trans woman out of your head because it was a lie we can do better than CNN.

4C96F922-E898-45BC-8313-0BF01F0FD188.jpeg
    565AD4DA-141F-4663-AAA9-7A729C83ACB3.jpeg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    The trans photos source was from Reddit and I’ve been proven fake. Get the idea of Ramos being a trans woman out of your head because it was a lie we can do better than CNN.

View attachment 167160View attachment 167159
    Dude. We get it. Settle down. While you're focusing on "the facts" you already just made up a story about how he was pitted in some glamorous chase. Which I doubt is true, because you really think cops would pit him in hot pursuit then just watch as he runs into a school with rifles? Or I could just be an ass and wait till I see it proven for "certain".. then quote you with some dumb joke about you're wrong and tin foil also. See how that works?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Just like the murderer of the woman in the fitness center was let out on bond today, who is next on his kill list, keep them in jail or kill them

lil'skeet

Master
    You think our resources are strained now, just try treating all the undiagnosed/untreated mental illness walking around. That is the main problem in all this, and that problem is staggering in scope.
    You misunderstood. Let's find out what is causing the problem. That is the problem with our "healthcare" system. They do not look for the cause of the problem and most times they don't care about the problem in itself. Just take a prescription to mask it. It will be very hard to have a solution when you do not know the problem. There is definitely a reason why this is happening more often, and society is going to shit.

In the mean time more people need to be armed as I am a firm believer that criminals will have weapons long after everyone law abiding citizens weapons are given up, confiscated, or what have you.

Raven

Master
    I have one better, let's see if something is causing a mental disease and go after that. Is there a common denominator with these sick demons?
    Bring back the state sponsored loony bins
    Another angle I am curious about. It appears he was being pursued by law-enforcement before he got to the school they were chasing him he crashed in a ditch outside the school. There is heavy damage to the vehicle looks like they tried to PIT it a couple timesView attachment 167157

I wonder/question if the school was a planned target or just where he happen to end up?
    Yep bingo WTF

Viking1204

Master

Viking1204

Master
    From the story: "A person who spoke on condition of anonymity said Border Patrol had trouble opening the locked door and a staff member had to get a key."

So the shooter gets in no problem but the cops can't get in, wow. They can bust down a residence door for no knock warrants no problem not a school's door?

WRM

Master
    From the story: "A person who spoke on condition of anonymity said Border Patrol had trouble opening the locked door and a staff member had to get a key."

So the shooter gets in no problem but the cops can't get in, wow. They can bust down a residence door for no knock warrants no problem not a school's door?

Not surprising at all. I've recounted elsewhere where our local LEO couldn't get in my back gate. And there were (seemingly) about as many of them.

WRM

Master
    You misunderstood. Let's find out what is causing the problem. That is the problem with our "healthcare" system. They do not look for the cause of the problem and most times they don't care about the problem in itself. Just take a prescription to mask it. It will be very hard to have a solution when you do not know the problem. There is definitely a reason why this is happening more often, and society is going to shit.

In the mean time more people need to be armed as I am a firm believer that criminals will have weapons long after everyone law abiding citizens weapons are given up, confiscated, or what have you.

Not sure I did. I agree healthcare doesn't cure/fix much of anything. No money in that. My point was--we don't have the resources to fully diagnose and treat (much less cure) all the people in this country with fairly serious mental issues. I suppose we could "print" another trillion or so dollars and set up another govt agency, but are we really going to do that?

Carl

Master
    Apparently several cops stood outside while he was inside shooting, another example of cops not going in when they know there's an active shooter in the school?

Not a good look after all the drama these past couple of years!

Rational Mind

Expert
    Not a good look after all the drama these past couple of years

14 elementary school kids and a teacher killed in Texas. 18 year old shooter.
    This is getting ridiculous. We need to arm teachers.
    We are faced with a bunch of spoiled brats that grew up on violent video games and never got their asses whipped.
    Unemployed 18 year old living with his grandmother, 2 brand new Daniel Defense AR15's worth almost $ 5000.00, plus ammo, plus optics, $70.000.00 F250 pickup and body armor. It would definitely appear the kid had some help.

Welldoya

Master
    Unemployed 18 year old living with his grandmother, 2 brand new Daniel Defense AR15's worth almost $ 5000.00, plus ammo, plus optics, $70.000.00 F250 pickup and body armor. It would definitely appear the kid had some help.
    Daaaaang, I didn’t hear that. Yeh, something’s not right.
    I did hear the amount of ammo he had bought and thought “how did he afford that?”.

Top Bottom