• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skyydiver

Marksman
    It amazes me the amount of OpSec that people blab about on the internet

While true, people do that… what’s the use case for this information as it relates to operational security? I guess maybe a stalker with hacking skillz might track one of us down and decide not to f@&$ with him while on vacay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    9mm Larry, damn Duck, you let it get out!

General Snafu

Expert
    I usually carry a pocket gun , a revolver in the door side pocket, and a pump 12 ga with 18.5 barrel, and keep another pistol in glove box. With the wide open border situation I’m starting to feel like it’s not enough. But first and foremost I’m not going to put myself or the family in a bad location, we usually go to the same locale every year on vacation. But there have been a couple of times over the years when we didn’t have cell phones or a gps and we would be in a sketchy location asking for directions that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Two times was in downtown Atlanta after Braves games. One time there I almost reached for my 357 while trying to gas up to get the hell out of Dodge. Glad I live in a rural area where folks look out for one another.
    A couple of tips for when you end up in a strange neighborhood. If it's night time and you pull off at some misc exit to get gas, have you noticed how, you're almost always on MLK Blvd? If you find yourself there, it's past time to get out of there.

Top Bottom