• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABlaster

Marksman
    Did I miss those laws already on the books that make it against the law to have a firearm of any kind on school grounds? If those don't work what reason could there be for legislating even more laws that won't work. Perhaps LEO presence is a better deterrent than legislation? Shouldn't some smart Politician legislate LEO to be present and accountable?
    The Chief said she bypassed her first choice of locations due to her not liking their chances against the security there, so you are 100% on target.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    So that mentally deranged psycho still couldn’t decide what the hell it should be referred to as, even in it’s “suicide text” because it signed as “Audrey (Aiden)”.

Confused in life? Sucks.
    Decide to take it out and kill innocent others, especially children? Rot in hell, and may you have a very painful journey there...

DustyDog

Master
    Well, as I've said many times: These people usually go off the deep end AFTER they've received "mental health care", not BEFORE.

HEADLINE/EXCERPTS:

"Nashville School Shooter Audrey Hale Was Under Doctor's Care For An Emotional Disorder At Time Of Killings

Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale had been seeing a doctor for an emotional disorder before murdering three children and three adults this week, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In the latest development to come one day after Hale, 28, opened fire and killed six at the Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee, on Monday morning, authorities revealed she had been suffering from an undisclosed emotional disorder.

According to Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake, Hale had regularly been under the care of a doctor to treat the illness in the weeks leading up to Monday’s shooting."

SO (let's assume), she went her ENTIRE LIFE without committing a crime, then received "mental health care", and THEN perpetrated a MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING. We MUST pass a law that makes med/psych records of these perps PUBLICLY AVAILABLE upon their death or conviction. People would be SHOCKED.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...onal-disorder-at-time-of-killings/ar-AA19bTb4

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I love that they felt no need to ask it to drop the weapons and surrender.

Lead for you, bitch.
    I saw the departments twitter page had a great thread. She was shooting at driving squad cars from one side of the building. It looked like the body cam footage was from officers that arrived on a different side.

There was a bullet hole in one of the cruisers.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I saw someone else is having the problem where YouTube is age restricting videos. Anyone else have this issue and find a fix for it?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I saw that also. Sure is amazing how the anti 2nd amendment activist was on scene. And where were the kids in the classrooms the cops went into ?
    Yeah I need to go check a video and see if "it" was wearing rainbow shoes after being shot. If so.... something Is very fishy. Because "it" was shown in several different pictures I've seen, Cleary wearing black and white shoes. I don't usually jump into conspiracy theories. But man that's very odd stuff. Even if "it" brought extra shoes, I doubt it had time to stop and change shoes.... let alone care enough to stop and do it. So if those shoes are rainbow... something crazy is going on for sure. Ngl. That is weird stuff

Rational Mind

Expert
    Yeah I need to go check a video and see if "it" was wearing rainbow shoes after being shot. If so.... something Is very fishy. Because "it" was shown in several different pictures I've seen, Cleary wearing black and white shoes. I don't usually jump into conspiracy theories. But man that's very odd stuff. Even if "it" brought extra shoes, I doubt it had time to stop and change shoes.... let alone care enough to stop and do it. So if those shoes are rainbow... something crazy is going on for sure. Ngl. That is weird stuff
    Best I can tell it was, I went back and tried to review the videos also. Paused it, and enlarged . Definitely looks different. Stripe is smaller.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    If that isn't enough. I noticed this too. Bud sent me a link to "its" profile for art or whatever it was doing. Does this remind you of anything?... plus the writing on the guns? Lol.. u can't make this up!

This is the dam near exact dog crap the shooter that shot up that store and filmed it had with him. Near identical lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230327_180033_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20230327_180033_Chrome.jpg
      223.5 KB · Views: 53

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Best I can tell it was, I went back and tried to review the videos also. Paused it, and enlarged . Definitely looks different. Stripe is smaller.
    Yeah I think the rainbow shoe looks real cause I can see the same carpet in the photo. Freaky stuff man lol

Rational Mind

Expert
    Yeah I think the rainbow shoe looks real cause I can see the same carpet in the photo. Freaky stuff man lol
    Nashville is run by a Democrat mayor now. Who the hell knows what to believe anymore. Don't forget about the RV that blew up downtown after the 2020 election right next to the building that housed the servers that all the election data went through The building is hardened so the explosion didn't damage the servers. The firemen hosing them down destroyed them however, even though there was no fire in the building. We're definitely living through interesting times.

Top Bottom