• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABlaster

Marksman
    Kind of funny how mainstream media aren’t talking about the so called school shooting anymore. The shoe guy probably got demoted to CIA mailroom lol
    I think in their hierarchy pushing gun control falls below keeping trans people above criticism.

I’ve seen some extreme trans sites saying the murders were justified due to trans oppression.

Ozymandias

Expert
    I think in their hierarchy pushing gun control falls below keeping trans people above criticism.

I’ve seen some extreme trans sites saying the murders were justified due to trans oppression.
    Adds up to me. Trans apologia is more prevalent (in regards to what im exposed to) versus pushing for gun control, besides for the same brain-drained idiots that *always* push for it, like the grifters who made a career on it, like David Hogg.

I just dont buy the gun control conspiracy at this point, its been made evident for years now that the living are more important than the dead for those of us who are pro gun, what are 6 more bodies to the pile in the grand scheme? And rightly so imo.

6 christians (the currently out-of-favor group) are dead, what is that to the gay club in orlando, or the country music fest in Las Vegas?

If i was gonna kill people to cause outrage, it wouldnt be the least cared about group in the US, but I suppose if it was a psyop the idea might be to show christian conservatives that it can happen to them too, but what was that shooting at that church a couple years back where a security guard landed like a 50fr headshot?

Rational Mind

Expert

They want to take the guns so they will not be opposed . Their plans are different from ours.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230331_133904_Twitter.jpg
      Screenshot_20230331_133904_Twitter.jpg
      584.9 KB · Views: 67
    • Screenshot_20230331_134605_Twitter.jpg
      Screenshot_20230331_134605_Twitter.jpg
      378.4 KB · Views: 59
    • Screenshot_20230331_133717_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20230331_133717_Chrome.jpg
      281.8 KB · Views: 64

.22 cents

Master

Seems like they threw the trans thing in the mix to add more divide in the country. The actor fugged up and wore different shoes on different takes :) looks like they are sweeping it under the rug. All eyes on the Donald now like they want.

.22 cents

Master
    photo_2023-03-31_05-31-46.jpg

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Y'all seen the videos of the "Activists" in the capital of Tennessee holding up 7 fingers for 7 victims?
    They are counting the POS murderer as a "victim"
    Sadly, I see this getting still worse before it can get better.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Y'all seen the videos of the "Activists" in the capital of Tennessee holding up 7 fingers for 7 victims?
    They are counting the POS murderer as a "victim"
    Sadly, I see this getting still worse before it can get better.
    Thats been the yuckiest part about this imo.

I dont have anything inherently against Trans people, even if i think they’re mentally ill.

But the apologia and grandstanding for the *perpetrator* of a mass shooting?

Can any of yall imagine the outrage if people came out during the George Floyd shit with apologia for Derick Chauvin? Like “oh yeah, he did something bad, but there was a reason, he was a victim too, hes a product of an anti-cop environment*

Ballistic chimp-out.

.22 cents

Master
    Joan Rivers was dead 2 weeks later for what she tried to tell people.

y80o6rhbri401.jpg

but but what about the Obama kids? That is Martin Nesbit and Anita Blanchard. Obama's close friends haha

Rational Mind

Expert
    y80o6rhbri401.jpg

but but what about the Obama kids? That is Martin Nesbit and Anita Blanchard. Obama's close friends haha
    I know it would seem we've drifted from the original thread about the Nashville shooting but I would hope everyone understands the connection and why this has all been pushed on us to accept it as normal. There is so much more at play here than most can accept. Maybe we should start a separate thread and show The Bohemian Grove, The Khazarians, and all the events in history that brought us to this point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328_114815_YouTube.jpg
      Screenshot_20230328_114815_YouTube.jpg
      380.6 KB · Views: 58

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Maybe a no arrest policy for school shooters would help or public hanging. I think the best policy would be 0 media coverage.
    For example: a mental person was shot and killed today inside a school while attempting to kill children. Never a name, no social media crap, no background info. How they vote, what shoes they had on. What side of the bed they sleep on, etc.
    As far as video. Just show em catching lead and dying. End of line.
    The apocalypse is coming, just watched Bill mayer. He must have read my post. Said the same exact thing I did. Lock your doors.

.22 cents

Master
    It’s hilarious that people can go on cnn.com or foxnews and not see the story posted everywhere anymore. Damage control is being done before more normies wake up to their reality being scripted. We cant have that now can we? A nation of people who have discernment is too hard to control.

lil'skeet

Master
    It’s hilarious that people can go on cnn.com or foxnews and not see the story posted everywhere anymore. Damage control is being done before more normies wake up to their reality being scripted. We cant have that now can we? A nation of people who have discernment is too hard to control.
    No time for that, Trump is wearing a ball and chain digging ditched with the chain gang!

.22 cents

Master
    No time for that, Trump is wearing a ball and chain digging ditched with the chain gang!
    Lol you’re right. We need to focus on Don Hulk Hogan getting arrested now like good pleebs.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Ops normal; if a shooter doesn't fit the 'narrative', the story is purged and they move on within 24-hrs.

.22 cents

Master
    Ops normal; if a shooter doesn't fit the 'narrative', the story is purged and they move on within 24-hrs.
    Yeah could be but I think it’s more likely that they messed up their stage show in another gun grab attempt with a gender deal thrown in to add to the fire. Either way the underlining thing is how fast they can change what people talk about and think. It’s called news and that’s short for newspeak.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    How many times in news history has so many media outlets chosen to put the "shooters" photo up for all to see? Then choose such a sweet and innocent photo also? As if they're the real victim here. This is a whole new low

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230329_231149_YouTube.jpg
      Screenshot_20230329_231149_YouTube.jpg
      178.7 KB · Views: 53

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom