• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Not only that, every forum has this same story published ONLY by WND. No other news outlet has published this.
    From their website:
    Independent conservative news website with an emphasis on aggressive investigative reporting and gossip. Founded by Joseph and Elizabeth Farah.

A husband and wife team sitting in the dining room in their pajamas stirring up shit.

Zeroed in

Master
    The Ammo Cases are about cleaned totally out at the Pace Wal-mart, except for a few cailbers and 10 boxes of Winchester .308, as of yesterday. Looking pitiful.

Austin

Shooter
    Just talked to my cousin, who is a security employee in a local walmart. They are all still receiving AR15's as well as ammunition. But it seem's like they are not due to them being gone almost before they can even stock a shelf.

T

tinman

As I've said before, if you want to buy from Walmart you need to find out when their deliveries are and when the delivery is entered onto the system. You need to be there when they enter the stock (or shortly afterwards).

And if you're not a douche, then Walmart staff will even tell you what they are expecting in on the next delivery.

The problem (and this was told to me by family who are in management) is that they are getting sick and tired of lots of aggressive punters who lack basic manners. If you behave like a prat then you will be told all sorts of rubbish. If you behave like a human then you can easily find when you need to be at your local Walmart to pick up what they have in stock.

(Which is exactly how I'm getting 9mm and 22LR).

Members online

Top Bottom