• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    The good news is when you fill out your application you get a chance to select from a whole host of pronouns. Yep, no need to limit yourself to that stuff that that most regular Americans recognize and are accustomed to using. According to their website"

Applicants who identify as nonbinary or even claim to be “agender” can select neutral pronoun sets like “they/them,” or the shortened version, “ey/em,” or “xe/xem” or “ze/hir.” Other options include “hir/hir,” and a shortened version of the word “human,” which is “hu/hu.” And there is “fae/faer,” which appears to be used by people who consider themselves to be fairies or practice Wicca. Others have said that the use of the pronouns may constitute cultural appropriation.
    If you want to shake your head some more and are interested n finding out more so you can apply go here:

And they say that J.D. is weird!

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    The good news is when you fill out your application you get a chance to select from a whole host of pronouns. Yep, no need to limit yourself to that stuff that that most regular Americans recognize and are accustomed to using. According to their website"

Applicants who identify as nonbinary or even claim to be “agender” can select neutral pronoun sets like “they/them,” or the shortened version, “ey/em,” or “xe/xem” or “ze/hir.” Other options include “hir/hir,” and a shortened version of the word “human,” which is “hu/hu.” And there is “fae/faer,” which appears to be used by people who consider themselves to be fairies or practice Wicca. Others have said that the use of the pronouns may constitute cultural appropriation.
    If you want to shake your head some more and are interested n finding out more so you can apply go here:

And they say that J.D. is weird!
    madness ....hopefully starts to end in a few months

ccc

Master
    It is amazing how sick and twisted these people are, I mean they are in your face BLATANT about seeing just how perverted they can make this country !!!!!!

Southalabama

Master
    Ever downloaded the Uber app??

It has a section on pronouns.

And for the split personalities it allows you to chose up to four pronouns for yourself.

Simple madness.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    any one who votes for this lunatic, will get what they deserve if she is installed , don't come complaining where i can hear, no sympathy here

tros6t

Marksman
    All this craziness is here to stay! The question is will it keep accelerating at the current rate, are will it slow for a while!
    Even if we get a semi-sane president and congress, half the population, almost all higher education and the media are programmed into this stuff!! I could give some ancient examples but won’t!

Hubbyandwife

Expert
    It is amazing how sick and twisted these people are, I mean they are in your face BLATANT about seeing just how perverted they can make this country !!!!!!
    Headed down the road of Sodom and Gomorrah

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Let them continue to self-identify as mentally disabled.

If someone tells me their pronouns, I know they are mentally weak and/or mentally retarded.
    especially if they wearing a mask also

Bay Ranger

Master
    any one who votes for this lunatic, will get what they deserve if she is installed , don't come complaining where i can hear, no sympathy here

Yes but we are all going to have to pay the price if she is elected. The taxes we pay are going to fund all of the Dems fantasies and stupid mistakes.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    No way that clown is legitimately elected.
    She would have to be installed, again, just like the current illegitimate regime.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    No way that clown is legitimately elected.
    She would have to be installed, again, just like the current illegitimate regime.
    exactly.. that is why i said installed... everyone i talk to, will vote trump, even those who don't like him, hell, i don't like him either, but i don't care if he is an asshole and a mean tweeter, just do the job and poke them in the eye...

the only person i know that will vote for him, is a yankee progressive dimocrat.. she is an educated idiot

So. Hear me out.

1. Apply to work for Kamala Harris, work the Florida panhandle. Identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter.
    2. Sabotage campaign at every step of the way. Make helicopter noises as needed.
    3. ????
    4. Profit!

Top Bottom