• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    So who should the nominee be ? This is reminiscent of the Ross Perot of the 80’s. I supported Trump, our country was better under him, I also thought he should keep his damn mouth shut sometimes. That being said I think a Trump Biden ticket will yield a Biden victory AGAIN. Yea y’all said it couldn’t happen the last time. That also being said I think Desantis has defended this state against the onslaught of the libs that are invading us in Florida. I also think that he is the one we need to get behind. There are wayyyyyy too many that HATE Trump. And we will lose this country for another four years if we back him as the nominee. I think Desantis should pick a good solid running mate and take this country back !!!! Thoughts ?

Bay Ranger

Master
    If it turns out that there is another Biden/Trump election we will wind up with Harris as president.

The way that the U.S. voted in 2020 will be the way that they will vote in 2024. We saw what the result was then. There are enough people that will not have Trump as president they will vote for anyone else, no matter what vegetable the dems put up.in 2024 .

ccc

Master
    If it turns out that there is another Biden/Trump election we will wind up with Harris as president.

The way that the U.S. voted in 2020 will be the way that they will vote in 2024. We saw what the result was then. There are enough people that will not have Trump as president they will vote for anyone else, no matter what vegetable the dems put up.in 2024
    My thoughts EXACTLY

lil'skeet

Master
    The republican candidate does not matter when rules|laws are not followed for elections.
    Remember one thing, Trump was not a politician and did not stand to have any financial gain by becoming one. How many politicians can say that. He put himself and his family in the crosshairs of these America hating scumbags to better our country. Desantis will be a highschool football player playing against NFL players. (F the NFL)!

I want who the left hates, targets, lies about and, goes after the most to be our leader. Go to a Trump rally and see if Americans really hate him. Don't believe the media. That is the first pile of turds that need a good scrubbing.
    I think Trump should have a lot better understanding of how much housecleaning needs to be done with our entire government. It is a nasty porta potty from top to bottom.

Now this could all be "planned or a show" with everyone in on it which leads us to one way out. The 2a way out, but if we have been that deeply f#cked I think our country is gone and we would be buying a short amount of time.

As one of the greatest leaders of all time once said, "you don't have f16s"

THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT WHAT HAS BEEN DONE AND WHAT IS TRYING TO BE DONE TO US. They hate him so much for a reason...... I hope.

lil'skeet

Master
    One other thing I'll add to this, is Trump's mouth is what I actually like about him. It leads me to believe that he is not controlled and not a part of them and that is one reason why they hate him so much is they can't control him. He does not need them the way I see it especially financially. The financial situation is what seems to be the root of all the corruption, as always.
    I actually think he's done pretty good with everything they've tried to do to him and blame him for. How much of it was true or proven? Yeah "0"

5lima30ret

Master
    So who should the nominee be ? This is reminiscent of the Ross Perot of the 80’s. I supported Trump, our country was better under him, I also thought he should keep his damn mouth shut sometimes. That being said I think a Trump Biden ticket will yield a Biden victory AGAIN. Yea y’all said it couldn’t happen the last time. That also being said I think Desantis has defended this state against the onslaught of the libs that are invading us in Florida. I also think that he is the one we need to get behind. There are wayyyyyy too many that HATE Trump. And we will lose this country for another four years if we back him as the nominee. I think Desantis should pick a good solid running mate and take this country back !!!! Thoughts ?
    I agree. I voted for Trump and he did some good things. That being said I don't think he could win again. Therefore we need a better winnable option! I think DeSantis would have a much better chance of winning and he would get a lot of the "never Trump" votes which it will take to win.! DeSantis is not perfect, but would be waaaay better than Biden Harris ticket! Just my .02 worth!

justapilgrim

Marksman

What do conservatives need to do in 2024?​

My research leads me to believe that conservatives need to embrace the tactics of the Party that 'won' the last presidential election...
    i.e. ballot harvesting. Seems the Democrats will save millions of $$$ by not even having debates this election, therefore thousands of volunteers will be out gathering ballots at nursing homes, drive thru early ballot gathering locations, etc...
    The only way a Trump rally will help is if he urges everyone there to organize and participate in gathering ballots before the election.
    Ballots Matter, emotions don't.

Update: I called the Supervisor of Elections office and was told (1) that things like drive-thru ballot drop off are not legal (2) a person must be a family member of nursing home resident to aid them in voting.
    I'll post more as I find out more.

Last edited:

Baddog 0302

Master
    Just like Hitler needed an "enemy" to rally the German people , today's media is aiding the dems against "Trump". And a good percentage of so called "never Trump" , "Trump haters" can't tell anyone WHY they do , other that to whip out their "dingle berries" , Maxi Pads, ie so called smart Ph's and say see. And the majority today's voters can't go more than about 30 Min. without checking their Ph's.
    Living in the deep red is good for us , BUT , everyone who's brain has been replaced by their phones are going to be cattle lead to the slaughter when the CCP floats over a bunch of balloons , this time carrying EMP devices. ZAP, NO communication , NO electrify , NO fuel powered transportation of any kind, just think Amish.
    For just a look at what might take place ** , invest a few $ and read the first two books of the KellyTurnbull series civil war # 2

Welldoya

Master
    I was listening to a guy on the radio yesterday. He was saying that something like 54% of voters can be swayed and that the vast majority of those voters don’t like Biden BUT they like Trump even less.
    It’s easy to not like Trump and the leftist media has done a good job of vilifying him.
    I actually know good people that voted for Biden simply because they didn’t like Trump’s personality. Stupid but it happens.
    I’m afraid if Trump is the Republican candidate, the result will be the same as last time, whether it’s by cheating or what.
    I would like to see a DeSantis/Scott ticket.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    I supported Trump the last two times with my votes and $, and I'd support him again if he is the nominee or nominee-apparent, but I also have serious doubts about his ability to win. Of course, if the election is as crooked as I still believe the last one was, there is little hope for an 'R' victory whomever the nominee. I'd also support DeSantis, but I worry that our next governor will be a 'D' and destroy the state. Either way I am not optimistic about the future of our nation.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

What do conservatives need to do in 2024?​

My research leads me to believe that conservatives need to embrace the tactics of the Party that 'won' the last presidential election...
    i.e. ballot harvesting. Seems the Democrats will save millions of $$$ by not even having debates this election, therefore thousands of volunteers will be out gathering ballots at nursing homes, drive thru early ballot gathering locations, etc...
    The only way a Trump rally will help is if he urges everyone there to organize and participate in gathering ballots before the election.
    Ballots Matter, emotions don't.
    if it legal for the dems to do it, we should too...

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I can say this for sure. If we don't get Trump back it will send the message that all the dirty stuff they've done of these past years is viable and ok. Then the next time we have an election they'll crank it up a few more notches, rinse and repeat. By putting anyone else up on the ticket it signals a defeat for the conservatives and a win for the left.
    I'm not sure what election people keep referring to as being won last time. The election I saw was similar to a 3rd world banana republic regime change, complete with locking people out, even poster boards on glass windows etc. I ain't buying it. Sorry.
    I don't think Trump is perfect by no means. While I like his demeanor and how he says what he thinks, so we know how he feels and there's no mystery about the man... I also wish he'd quit acting like a kid on some matters too tho and know when to STFU. But... I too an guilty of that. So there's that lol. There'd also the bump stock crap he pulled. I blame the NRA more on that tho as they told him to do it. He's not a gun person and just did what he thought needed done to sooth the situation at the time. He needs to make it clear and come out and say that was a mistake for sure, and promise to fix it. The legal way, or undo it altogether. But I digress.
    People kind of need to settle down and think about this for a second tho. If we play our cards right we can have BOTH. But... if we inject DeSantis before Trump, we won't have a 12 year hope. Just an 8 year hope as Trump will be too old too after DeSantis is done. We also don't have the time for a new president and a learning curve. We need someone in there fast to immediately get to cracking ASAP! So experience will be key for that. It could take literally months before a new guy even gets a feel for how it all works. It will likely be thoer 2nd term before any improvements if any are made. Anyways, I think many realize they messed up that did vote for Biden. So there's hope.
    It's very hard to swallow that people vote based on feelings, and not based on what's best for the country instead.... which should be paramount. I'd vote for someone I hated in a heartbeat if I knew it was best for the country and my grandkids futures. I think that is the key to this. They need to campaign and that simple fact alone. That alone should make everyone jump on board.. You'd think...
    Lastly, I'm not too sure about DeSantis yet anyways.. yet. As we're speak he's off doing some dumb stuff in Isreal and making words into crimes and calling it "hate speech". When he does things like that I don't like what I see. He also bended a knee and got on board with labeling Putin a war criminal. So that alone makes me worry that he'd play along and get a WW3 started. Trump has already made it clear he DGAF about all that nonsense and I think he'll not only get us out of that nightmare but also fix the damage done some hopefully.
    This time if Trump does win tho. He needs to not wimp out and actually clean house this time. Our country depends on it. He needs to fire entire agencies basically and rebuild them. We need so much done it's hard to even put into words here and not sound insane. But it's just that dam bad now folks.

FLT

Master
    Trump or a politician , that’s the candidates the American people get to choose from . It really is just that simple , crooked politicians on both sides of the aisle would rather have a politician in the White House ,regardless of his or her party affiliation.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    I was listening to a guy on the radio yesterday. He was saying that something like 54% of voters can be swayed and that the vast majority of those voters don’t like Biden BUT they like Trump even less.
    It’s easy to not like Trump and the leftist media has done a good job of vilifying him.
    I actually know good people that voted for Biden simply because they didn’t like Trump’s personality. Stupid but it happens.
    I’m afraid if Trump is the Republican candidate, the result will be the same as last time, whether it’s by cheating or what.
    Scott as in Rick Scott?...no way for me!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I don't like him, never did, but i voted for him twice... we need an outsider to clean house... tired of lying politicians and political dynasties...

Top Bottom