Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow Bird

Master
    Date Kobra won,3/22/2015. Date said Kobra is up for sale or trade,SOON

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Date Kobra won,3/22/2015. Date said Kobra is up for sale or trade,SOON
    That's why I gave yall some input. No, just kidding. It already has another home eager to have it if I decide I want to stick with a full size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ric-san

Master

Ryan

Master
    I have been doing a lot of research on the Kobra Carry..wonder if anyone has a new one they'd want to trade.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    I have been doing a lot of research on the Kobra Carry..wonder if anyone has a new one they'd want to trade.
    Give it a minute...
    My high dollar pistola hopefully will be in tomorrow.

Kanaloa

Master

Bad move...stop while you are ahead before the high end 1911 bug completly takes over. It's like crack.

Emcm2

Master
    Spent the day stripping a 10/22 stock getting ready to build my grandson his first gun. Gonna do it in black walnut pics to come soon

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Took my 625 JM to the range yesterday to adjust the sights before the match on Saturday. I ended up having so much fun I shot most of the ammo I loaded on Sunday, so now I've got to load some more to get me through the match.

First 4 shots, 7yds, DA:

20150323_172951_zpss81jddnz.jpg

Top Left - 6 rnds - 7yds. Top Right - 6 rnds - 15yds. Bottom Left - 6 rnds - 25yds. All DA (I adjusted the sight slightly after shooting the 25yd group.)

20150323_174209_zpsfv2kmqzr.jpg

6 rnds - 7yds - SA (Not recommended with a bobbed hammer gun. I made sure I was extremely safe in doing so.)

20150323_174517_zpswf7mfrem.jpg

Rapier

Marksman
    Was at the B'Ham show this past weekend, very interesting. Several dealers showed up with new in the box DPMS 5.56 guns stacked on their tables, by Sunday afternoon they were all gone. That is odd doings, if you follow the AR supply at all. I kinda figured we were pretty much all glutted up with ARs. Several dealers also showed up with crates of 5.56 ammo, they were pretty much gone also. But there was a good bit of powder, primers and bullets at the show, like tables full in several places, that is a good sign.
    Ed

madeSICC88

Master
    Slow work day so I spent the morning stripping the paint off of a hanguard that never fully dried right probably because I put my layers on too thick, so it always felt tacky, so tool that off and repainted a lot lighter and did some clear over it too......looks shittier then before but hey its not sticky!!

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Just got back from the UPS store from picking up 500 rds of HST 124gr +p that I ordered. Gonna load some mags up tonight and hit the woods tomorrow to see how they run in the Glocks. Not too worried though..

Just got in a bunch of small parts and a 150 rd. box of American Eagle M855 ammo from PSA. I got all of the parts stored in my new tackle box. I had to take another inventory to see what other parts I needed to have in stock, so I placed another order for a few other parts. I will have enough parts for three lower and upper receiver builds with the exception of the forward assist assemblies. I also ordered 200 rounds of American Eagle XM193 while I was at it. It never hurts to add a few more rounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom