• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • timc

Expert
    Assembled this upper today. Still need a muzzle device, not sure if I just want to keep it simple with an A2 flash hider or put an AAC flash hider I have in the parts closet. Pic also doesn't show the BCG or charging handle. Both of those are BCM. Also I still need to torque the scores on the scope rings. image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      400 KB · Views: 343

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Late posting but Saturday took one of the sons and his 4 kids to the range. Burned some .45 ACP, .45 Colt, 5.56, .308, and 7.62X54R.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Today I put a new trigger in my G34, slimmed down a magwell for a G19 in order to fit CCP, and listed a gun for sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Picked up a new Meprolight Tru-Dot RDS through MakoGroup. They were running a labor day sale and I got a pretty damn good deal on it

shadeogray

Master
    Shot my Smith and Wesson, arm hurt for a few hours. Shot the Glock 17 and got the laser dead nuts on. Let my daughter shoot the Glock 17, I think she needs a 22. Got to shoot a suppressed AR with blackout ammo. Was an awesome experience.

FNHman

Marksman
    Finished a build, bushmaster lower, colt upper, psa barrel. Should be a fun range toy.

2015-09-08 20.31.56.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-09-08 20.31.56.jpg
      2015-09-08 20.31.56.jpg
      106.4 KB · Views: 336

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I finally got back into some dry fire training tonight. I'll update my training thread with specifics tomorrow when I'm at a computer. I also case gauged almost 600 rounds of .40 (I love my Hundo gauge).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

John B.

Master
    Got back in town from a family trip to Myrtle Beach. Came home, opened the safe and stared at my guns and pet my dogs for a few minutes... I missed them both very much. Lol.

I almost tried to find Palmetto State Armory while driving through Columbia, they advertise on just about every radio station up there... I guess they have a retail store and more?

Came home, delivered a few upper receivers that I got in a group buy. Picked up about 500 rounds of 5.56, now I'm back to looking at my guns and petting my dogs.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Passed right by Palmetto State last week on our trip back from KY. It's right off of 26. My kid was fussing or else we would have stopped. Def gonna stop next time on our way up

RackinRay

Master
    Cleaned, polished, and oiled two bolts from some aged bolt action rifles in the back of the safe. Have to stay on top of those.

Also got in some accessories for my Mosin. Sling, cleaning kit, stripper clips and ammo pouches. Loaded the clips, strung the sling, and cleaned the metal surfaces.

Dan1612

Master
    Today I shot my WC 300blk supressed SBR with WC Whisper Suppressor. Badass! Beautifully sculpted as expected and very effective.
    Thanks to Nate for meeting me at the range and providing a host lower while I wait on the govt.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441846053.592103.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441846053.592103.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441846053.592103.jpg
      51 KB · Views: 172

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Stopped at AA Tactical to pick up the CMMG Mk3T I ordered last week. The sights, Moe+ grip, etc. are supposed to be here tomorrow. The optic for it will be here Friday; a Bushnell Elite SMRS 1-6.5 BTR-1 FFP that will be going in a Bobro mount at the end of the month. Until I get th mount it's going to wear a Leupold VX-R Hog.

ksenter

Master
    yesterday, stripped down my brothers PSA Freedom Rifle upper and removed the gas block, delta ring, etc in preparation for a Troy Bravo rail off my 1st AR. My rifle has become a slut of sorts, venturing through various configurations. We'll get back to that in a moment. He's a man of little moneys, so I helped him cut and reshape his a2 front sight into a lo-pro gas block, able to fit under the Troy Bravo rail. After a little bit of cutting and lots and lots of sanding (dremel), we were able to install the rail onto his upper and reassemble everything.

At that point, my carbine was left rail-less...for approx 15 hours. Today I stopped by TGD and picked up a Fortis RevII 14" black rail and an MFT minimalist stock, in black. Installed on my Recce/3gun/multipurpose do-all rifle.

pics sometime soon

Skippy02

Marksman
    Ksenter: Them REV rails are awesome !

Dan1612: why did you need a host lower for a suppressor? I'm confused ?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Woogie Bear

Expert
    Shot some at the range today and my bushnell trs-25 came in the mail. Pretty nice red dot for the money.

I have a TRS-25 on my AK. I love that little red dot. Never had any issues with wandering or anything. Also takes a pretty good beating. I have cycled through mags fast as all get out and thought I would overheat the little guy. Still going strong on only the second battery in 5 years.

Top Bottom