• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Kendive, is that a mount for the reflex sight on that keltec? Or did you have the slide milled?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is the Fastfire III and yes it's a mount... Very thin and works well. I got the mount and longer barrel from Keltec direct. Had a few issues with the gun after I added the weight on the top, but shipped it off to Keltec and they fixed her right up for free. Shoots perfect now.

33xaes1.jpg

ksenter

Master
    my father stopped by today and brought a lil something with him, an early Christmas gift. It seems as though I'm the new owner of a Remington 1911 R1 Carry. Its beautiful! I'll post pictures short enough

Dan1612

Master
    Very nice indeed, a carry gun doesn't get much better than that. Just buy a few WC mags and throw away the factory ones.

Fletch

Master
    Picked up a Gen4 26 for a great deal here on the forum and a new G30S from Dave over at TGD. I'm sure many of you have been over there but if not go see them as they are great to deal with, laid back, and friendly. Called Dave up Wednesday and he ordered it right then. No payment upfront, deposit, or hassle. He said normally he gets them next day but UPS is slammed with the holidays.

Planning on the G30S being my new daily carry. 11 rounds of 45acp ready to go with a spare 13 round mag in a platform the same width as a 26 and only 1/2 inch longer. Hoping I shoot it well. Love my 41.

wildrider666

Master
    Wifey and I went to a Christmas Party last night.
    It was at the old Martin Theater in Panama City.
    The City Christmas Celebration was in full swing outside.
    Several not too savy CC walking about.
    It was a beautiful night.

I went out to the range today with the young man that I helped with assembling his first AR and a retro one at that. It functioned perfectly. I did have to drift the rear sight all the way to the right to get it zeroed. He had installed the rear sight himself. After we got back, I removed the rear sight and re-installed it. Afterwards, we got his AR cleaned and lubed and read to for our next trip on the 16th. I love it when a build functions flawlessly.

Snow Bird

Master
    Picked up the Range Officer from Greener Fields in Foley today and he did another good trigger job. Pull is just at 3lbs and pulls just like it should.

Rapier

Marksman
    Took the tools for the lathe and the mill up to the shop. I Used the mill to create a new 358 MGP mag by making the two cuts to remove the top of the deep rib as required on a 6.8 mag and the new lathe to turn down the head of my 9 inch ratchet extension. I use the extension to fine tune chambers / headspace, for a cartridge base bolt face sweep and to extend short throats for longer bullets, while barrels are mounted in actions. These were just quick tests of the setups.
    Ed

madeSICC88

Master
    Havent done much gun stuff lately. Pulled out a ammo can that had a bunch of empty steel AR15 mags. Loaded up about 14 I think, my fingers are a little numb.
    Went out and got about 500rds of 9mm this morning while grocery shopping too.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Skippy02

Marksman
    uploadfromtaptalk1449435994942.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449436016146.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449436051677.jpg

Took them little teeny tiny parts and fitted them to this Browning BAR making it functional once again.

Than added and bore sighted this new Barska optic to an AR.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1449435994942.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1449435994942.jpg
      355.6 KB · Views: 199
    • uploadfromtaptalk1449436016146.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1449436016146.jpg
      502.4 KB · Views: 207
    • uploadfromtaptalk1449436051677.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1449436051677.jpg
      738.4 KB · Views: 242

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Ordered 700rds of 9mm and 200 22LR. Though already fairly well stocked, due to the current political climate when I saw a free shipping offer at one of my more obscure ammo sites I decided to pull the trigger. One can never have too much ammo, IMO.

rtprthd

Master
    Is that what you ended up with instead of an m&p or XDm? Heard good things about them.

Top Bottom