What if Biden wins, what gun things would you do before his inauguration?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    now is the time for indictments, charges, and everything else the damn rino's are dragging their feet on....

or else.. it's coming folks, get ready...

if the dims take the WH, the House, & find a way to take the senate, we are done as a nation, and a party..we will never hold office again..
    they will change the constitution, dismantle electoral college,make it one citizen, one vote, remove the 2nd amentment, and restrict 1st amendment rights to protest, speaking out against queers, arrest church leaders, add PR & DC as states, adding senators in the process, and then,....

the shooting starts, and the arrests, concealed weapons holders first, then NFA holders;....
    Lmfao... My first thought was "if the dems take the Waffle House.... wait, WHAAAT?"

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    now is the time for indictments, charges, and everything else the damn rino's are dragging their feet on....

or else.. it's coming folks, get ready...

if the dims take the WH, the House, & find a way to take the senate, we are done as a nation, and a party..we will never hold office again..
    they will change the constitution, dismantle electoral college,make it one citizen, one vote, remove the 2nd amentment, and restrict 1st amendment rights to protest, speaking out against queers, arrest church leaders, add PR & DC as states, adding senators in the process, and then,....

the shooting starts, and the arrests, concealed weapons holders first, then NFA holders;....
    Lexington and Corcord was a church meeting, folks. Church members fought over the government taking their guns AT CHURCH. How fitting to be talking about this Sunday morning after a COUP

Raven

Master
    I'm extremely disappointed by the projected election outcome and sincerely hope that President Trump has substantial concrete proof of widespread fraud up his sleeve, enough to actually win another term. That said, I'm fully stocked up on everything I'll need for quite a long time. I've been in the process of reducing my gun holdings for a while now, trying to get down to just what I actually use. I still have an AR or two I'd like to sell, but as of now I'm not sure whether to list or wait.
    All these guys with 50 guns are leaving most of them behind when they step out. Good point.

Ricochet

Master
    I'm extremely disappointed by the projected election outcome and sincerely hope that President Trump has substantial concrete proof of widespread fraud up his sleeve, enough to actually win another term. That said, I'm fully stocked up on everything I'll need for quite a long time. I've been in the process of reducing my gun holdings for a while now, trying to get down to just what I actually use. I still have an AR or two I'd like to sell, but as of now I'm not sure whether to list or wait.
    Trump won by a landslide.
    Do not allow the Satanic networks infiltrate your mind and poison your heart with his lies.
    He is the father of lies and truth was not found in him.

We are living is Bible truth and prophecy.
    Rejoyce! We are God's beacons of truth, his weapons of war - we cannot allow our hearts to be poisoned by the darkness we are entering.

Let you light shine bright for truth and righteousness.

The dark souls will not prevail.

thumb.jpg

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Trump won by a landslide.
    Do not allow the Satanic networks infiltrate your mind and poison your heart with his lies.
    He is the father of lies and truth was not found in him.

We are living is Bible truth and prophecy.
    Rejoyce! We are God's beacons of truth, his weapons of war - we cannot allow our hearts to be poisoned by the darkness we are entering.

Let you light shine bright for truth and righteousness.

The dark souls will not prevail.

View attachment 97040
    Hey, I generally enjoy your posts, but please...enough of the meaningless platitudes, and posting the same material (videos) in multiple threads. ...please...

Ricochet

Master
    Hey, I generally enjoy your posts, but please...enough of the meaningless platitudes, and posting the same material (videos) in multiple threads. ...please...
    Wow,
    I was trying to be encouraging at a time when a lot of you are bringing me down.

No platitudes.

I shall seek a Christian community.

Have a good life.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    This IS a Christian community. And some other denominations, too. And since it's a Gun Community foremost, I'd expect some thicker skin from all involved.

No need to categorize some posts of encouragement as "meaningless platitudes".

If the Pastafarians want to post a nice photo of a spaghetti-strainer helping out, so be it, I guess.

And if someone doesn't appreciate it, so be it. There are probably many more who don't say anything who Do appreciate it.

Just my Sunday morning opinion...

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    This IS a Christian community. And some other denominations, too. And since it's a Gun Community foremost, I'd expect some thicker skin from all involved.

If the Pastafarians want to post a nice photo of a spaghetti-strainer helping out, so be it, I guess.

And if someone doesn't appreciate it, so be it. There are probably many more who don't say anything who Do appreciate it.

and we're all entitled to our opinions.

Ricochet

Master

There is an ignore button.

I don't see why he felt the need to shoot me down when all I was trying to do was encourage the ones silently watching all the negative Nancy's and Debbie downers.

He could have also sent me a private message.

I guess this is a time when we are all also revealing our true colors.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter

I don't see why he felt the need to shoot me down when all I was trying to do was encourage the ones silently watching all the negative Nancy's and Debbie downers.

It wasn't my intention to create any bad blood here. I'm sorry you took it that way, but my opinion of some of your (duplicated) posts stand, for whatever that might be worth...just my opinion.

I want President Trump to be re-elected as much as anyone. I contributed financially to his campaigns in 2016 and 2020, I have written to my elected representatives since the fraud was revealed, and I hope his challenges are successful. I most definitely know my "true colors."

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Once the populace is disarmed then they will start with this...have an opinion not deemed correct? misgender someone? post hurtful memes? deny something deemed sacrosanct? the state will come for you...

1st amendment

Snake-Eyes

Master

All true. Everyone has an opinion. This is a forum. Full of mostly adults.

Personally, I appreciate your perspective and don't want to see it disappear.

In a society full of "look at me and what I'M doing" people on social media, a gun forum is comparatively reserved and low-key. I appreciate the thicker-skinned exchange of ideas and information here.

wildrider666

Master
    1st amendment
    New World Order flexing its power with the "European Union law enforcement agency Europol". Let that sink in regarding a Countries sovereignty and citizens Rights.

I guess the decades old "Interpol" who does the international crime stuff for 194 Member Countries wasn't "controlable enough" for the EU.

SteveC

Shooter
    Ac
    Not sure if this is directed at me, but I do give a shit. I know this isn’t a game, but I do not subscribe to the voter fraud BS. We live in a Democracy and the people will choose who they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Actually we live in a democratic republic, not a democracy. Big difference.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    I can tell you what they're worth worth now and in the future.
    Right now good AR's are worth $250.00 and in the future they will have no value. I know yours have to be good.
    I'll take both of them!
    Hopefully we don't have to worry about it if the GOP keeps the Senate.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Actually...

tumblr_lo5jd43OCf1qdnwiro1_500.gif

... it's a "Constitutional Republic".
    Not a 'democracy'; not a 'democratic republic'.

Here's a short explanation that might help:

Top Bottom