• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.T

Expert
    Someone asked, which is your favorite kids? Answer: I love them all the same.
    Someone asked, which is your favorite girlfriends? Answer: I bangs them all the same.
    Someone asked, what is your favorite gun? Answer: I love them all the same.

M118LR

Master
    Someone asked, which is your favorite kids? Answer: I love them all the same.
    Someone asked, which is your favorite girlfriends? Answer: I bangs them all the same.
    Someone asked, what is your favorite gun? Answer: I love them all the same.

Ask the children which is your favorite kid if you require an accurate assessment.

Since all your girlfriends get the same treatment, the next one is your favorite, all the others have left you for better performance. She shall fall for the same old same old.

As to which firearm is your favorite, good thing they can't talk like past girlfriends! LOL

candipogo

Expert
    This one came to mind. Finland M39 Mosin Rifle. Up in my top 5 as well.

I bought this from a guy for $100 6 years ago...according to him it was a Mosin and that is what the going rate was. Didn't argue haha. A lot of old Imperial Russian parts on it.

Got a pretty good grouping at 300 yards with the Yugo 7N1 Yellow Tip stuff, it seems to like that well.

View attachment 107776
    Excellent. Hell, I can't see that far at 73.

Tom

Shooter
    Hard to choose. My Winchester 97 12 gauge that I bought from hard work on the farm in 1953,(Yes I'm an old phart 82 years young) Also was issued a short barrel 97 when working the brig at GLNC in 1956 as a MARINE prisoner chaser. I also love my US Rifle Caliber 30 M-1 which I carried and now have one that I deer hunt with. I also carried a 1911, but don't have one yet. Anyone want to trade a 1911 for a classic muzzle loader, rifle or shotgun?

m4a1sof

Expert
    For EDC: Sig P365.

For just fun plinking etc.: any .22.

For home defense/everything else: Suppressed 9mm AR.

If I HAD to keep only one it would be the AR but it would be a bitch to EDC.

Nathan

Shooter
    Browning BAR - I'm a huge WWII buff, so I've always loved the BAR.

H&K MP5 - I've admired the MP5 since I was a little kid. If I had the resources, I'd love to have one of them.

M118LR

Master
    Ask the children which is your favorite kid if you require an accurate assessment.

Since all your girlfriends get the same treatment, the next one is your favorite, all the others have left you for better performance. She shall fall for the same old same old.

As to which firearm is your favorite, good thing they can't talk like past girlfriends! LOL
    So Mr. T what firearms do you trust the most with you & yours with to defend???

Gave you photo representation of firearms long past, but none of them currently reside within the drag bag. What's in your current get out out of town luggage??????

Mr.T

Expert
    So Mr. T what firearms do you trust the most with you & yours with to defend???

Gave you photo representation of firearms long past, but none of them currently reside within the drag bag. What's in your current get out out of town luggage??????

12ga Winchester Defender 1300 with Adjustable Black Hawk AR stocks + flash light. I don't like the idea of pumping to load. Just safety off & go. It's chambered with a round in it. Bird (#7), 00, Bird, 00, 00, 00, 00, 00, 00 loaded pattern. Our coordinated actions are wife call 911, I announced we called the popo & they are on the way, get out f our house we have a gun, kid know to stay in their room. They can take what ever they grab. We can replace door & matterial stuff, but not our family. Plus, I would hate to clean up the mess and time wasting with popo. Get out of town bag is 3day back pack full of stuff. AR Pistol & trusted Glock ready to go. Kids & wife got their gears as well.

You?

M118LR

Master
    Good stuff, yet I've meet the prep at the end of the bed with the sidearm under the pillow. The best laid plans of mice & men go sideways when shtf, JMHO.

Ron

Expert
    Rifle, my Henry 44 magnum
    Pistol, my 1873 SAA 45 LC

Attachments

• 20190614_115950.jpg
      20190614_115950.jpg
      6.1 MB · Views: 76
    • 20190614_094305.jpg
      20190614_094305.jpg
      4.9 MB · Views: 82
    Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    I think most gun owners ask themselves this question from time to time. I've given it more thought since the topic was Posted. I just say my application of the term "favorite" is dominated by enjoyment above all other reasoning. Hands down it would be the Single Action Army revolver; BP or metalic cartridge. Handsome tools and entire shooting process adds to the enjoyment. SMOKE WAGON tops pew, pew pew! Lol

Reactions: Ron

L1A1

Shooter
    Pistol = Browning HiPower , Rifle = Remington 552 Speedmaster, Shotgun = Mossberg 590a1

These see the most use for me with the 552 being my overall favorite.

1200px-SLRL1A1.jpg

Ron

Expert
    I think most gun owners ask themselves this question from time to time. I've given it more thought since the topic was Posted. I just say my application of the term "favorite" is dominated by enjoyment above all other reasoning. Hands down it would be the Single Action Army revolver; BP or metalic cartridge. Handsome tools and entire shooting process adds to the enjoyment. SMOKE WAGON tops pew, pew pew! Lol
    +1 on the Single Action Army!

Top Bottom