• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlanD

Shooter
    Just like the title says. I am looking for a Diamondback DB9. Call, text, PM, or email if you have one you want to get rid of. I work all over the Pensacola area, as well as Baldwin County. Let me know,
    Alan
    205-389-2012
    kadykes@gmail.com

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    who just bought them, I read that somewhere...get a new one not the old ones w so many problems.

RIPpff

Banned
    If you havent checked the forums about the DB9 you should do some research before buying
    Mine self destructed after 200rds

Lots of problems with em, great size, great idea, but are a ticking timebomb of a carry gun

Skymonkey022

Shooter
    I have a DB9. I love the size, it's great to pack 7 rds of 9mm in my board shorts. I haven't fired many rounds through it yet, so I have not run into any of the issues others have. That being said, it will not feed hollow points, critical defense is fine though. The other thing is the trigger. The pull is quite long, wich is not all bad for a pocket gun, but the reset is super long, I mean you have to come all the way foreward in the trigger well. I would have to advise against buying one, but if you really want one, I'll sell you mine. I paid 409 after taxes, picked up a leather wallet holster for 50.
    I guess 425$ would be fair. I'll throw in a box of ammo to.

Oh yeah, even though it doesn't say so in the manual, you can't shoot +P ammo through it (voids the warranty)

If my anti sales pitch hasn't scared you off send me a PM
    JW

Milesvdustin

Expert
    I had a db380. I hated that gun, huge pile of junk that would fail to feed and sometimes fail to eject. I'd say one out of 25 rounds would do something bad. It was one of the first production runs. Za serial if I remember right.

flyandscuba

Master
    My early model DB9 has been flawless. It became my wife's purse gun. We run the 100gr Pow'Rball load in it from Corbon.

I guess some are good and some not so good...

AlanD

Shooter
    Bump. I'm still looking to take one of these pieces of junk off somebodys hands. Consider it to be a public service. ;)
    Alan

Top Bottom