• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaBreeze

Master
    WTB - Some Tree Stands for the lease. Tripods, Lock-ons, Ladders, Climbers, whatever.

Anybody upgrading and want to ditch your old one? I'll come get it.

DaBreeze

Master
    To The Top

Daezee

Master
    I have a ladder stand I don't use. Found the trees on my property were too small and swayed in the breeze, and I didn't feel comfortable with the movement. In turn, you'll will help me trim a few goat hooves, so don't wear "good" clothes when you come to pick it up. Please PM me. I live 5 miles north of Whiting Field off of Hwy 87.

DaBreeze

Master
    I have a ladder stand I don't use. Found the trees on my property were too small and swayed in the breeze, and I didn't feel comfortable with the movement. In turn, you'll will help me trim a few goat hooves, so don't wear "good" clothes when you come to pick it up. Please PM me. I live 5 miles north of Whiting Field off of Hwy 87.

LMAO..... I ain't F'ing with no goats. How much cash and I pick it up beside the road and haul azz ?

Daezee

Master
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding your reply. I'll give the stand to someone else. Thank you for offering to buy it though. Instead of trying and failing at humor in my post by implying one would be heavily involved, I should have put that one would only be holding a leash on my lead goat while I did the trimming and that the goat kids might stand on their hind feet and put their front hooves on you looking for treats, as they can almost be pests about it.

DaBreeze

Master
    No humor intended. I'm dead serious that I'm not fooling with no goats. Anyway, Thank you for the offer !

DaBreeze

Master
    I'll plead the 5th

T-REX2

Expert
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding your reply. I'll give the stand to someone else. Thank you for offering to buy it though. Instead of trying and failing at humor in my post by implying one would be heavily involved, I should have put that one would only be holding a leash on my lead goat while I did the trimming and that the goat kids might stand on their hind feet and put their front hooves on you looking for treats, as they can almost be pests about it.

Ummm is this serious?? Ill come help stump break a goat fir a free tree stand!! I'll bring my own rubber boots an all!!

Telum Pisces

Master
    Ummm is this serious?? Ill come help stump break a goat fir a free tree stand!! I'll bring my own rubber boots an all!!

He was dead serious and I am the proud new owner of a ladder stand for 30 minutes of work helping him with his goats. Great guy!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom