WTS - Harris Bipod / Glock G19 Mags / Warne Rings / Black Hills 308 BTHP Ammo - Pcola

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RHINOWSO

Master
    (1) Harris HBRS Bipod - used in great shape, I've had this for a couple of years and it's spent all it's time on my CZ452 - it is the 6-9" model with swivel and adjustable length legs (no notches) - The Harris site has all the details - http://www.harrisbipods.com/HBRS.html - $60

(2) Eight KCI 15rg G19 magazines for sale for $80 for 8 or $40 for 4. I received them new in package, shot one set of ammo through them with no failures of any kind. I marked them with a Sharpie paint pen to keep them straight but this would come off easily if you want.

(3) Warne Medium 1" rings, fit 11mm or 3/8 inch dovetails on most 22LR rifles. $20

(4) This is the good Red Box, new manufacture ammuntion from Black Hills. http://www.black-hills.com/rifle_calibers.php Purchased about 4 months ago, shot a couple of boxes through my 700 (recently sold), so its up for sale.

- I have two full boxes of the 175gr BTHP ammuntion (20 rounds each box, 40 rounds total)
    - I have one full box of 168gr BTHP ammunition (20 rounds) and one partial box (14 rounds), or 34 total rounds.

The ammunition was stored in a climate controlled environment and never loaded into magazines or firearms, although the boxes may have ridden to the range and back in my range bag, hence some wear on the cardboard. This is premium match ammunition, good for competition or hunting. Very accurate. $30 each full box, $20 for the partial box, or $100 for all of them. Reasonable, regular prices for ammuntion of this quality.

Located in Pcola. Cash only FTF sale, all Federal / State / Local laws apply. Email me at RHINOWSO96 at YAHOO dot COM to work transaction details.

Boondocks

Shooter
    Good prices on the Black Hills for sure. It was almost $30 plus shipping back when you could readily find it. Thanks for not gouging.

RHINOWSO

Master
    WTS - Harris Bipod / Glock G19 Mags / Warne Rings / Black Hills 308 BTHP Ammo -

7 KCI G19 mags and Warne rings still available.

RHINOWSO

Master
    WTS - Harris Bipod / Glock G19 Mags / Warne Rings / Black Hills 308 BTHP Ammo -

All sold

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom