• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Item

I have for sale a New In Box 5.45x39 Spikes Upper with one used c-products 5.45x39 Magazine

Pensacola / Daphne

Contact Info

Via PM

Price

$850 OBO

Item Description

From Spikes:

Spikes Tactical complete 5.45x39 caliber 16" Upper Receiver Group. This is a Corrosion Resistant Upper that features a Melonite finish inside and out. Features include a Lothar Walther Barrel with Nickel Boron M4 Extension, Melonite coated F-marked FSB, Melonite coated Gas Tube (stainless roll pin), Melonite coated A2 Flash Hider, and Nickel Boron coated Bolt Carrier Group. The upper is designed to chew through cheap surplus ammunition

I had originally planned on building another lower and using this upper as a cheaper alternative to shooting 223/556, but I decided that I just don't want to get into another caliber, so this upper has got to go!

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Wow, I never had one in that cal. But makes perfect Sence for cheap, effective,and easily obtainable ammo. And to boot a Spikes..

merkinman

Marksman
    The only thing I found was ya need to change Hammer spring to a + power due to hard primers, they do shoot well and mags are avaliable and it's a fair price, to bad I gotta pay my CHANGE TO OBAMA! D*mn taxes!

Capt

Expert
    My S&W upper came with the stronger hammer spring,i switched it out on my New Frontier lower in a few minutes.One of my better shooters!Did take a few mags through it to breake it in.Runs pretty good with c-products mags made for 5.45x39.With the price of 5.56x45 its a no-brainer.I will be able to still afford to run my slide fire on it!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom