• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

tiberius

Shooter
    Item
    Winchester Model 1894, .30-30

Contact Info
    Either PM or email (rmmontgomery@cox.net)

Price
    $450

Item Description
    Hello everybody! I am in the middle of a caliber consolidation project and as much as I like it, the Winchester has to go. Like all Model 94s, it is robust, reliable, and accurate. While not a pre-64 version, this one dates from the early 1970s and does not have a side-ejector. The stock has a scuff here and there, but nothing out of proportion with what a 40+ year old gun would normally have. The bore is excellent and the bluing has only minor surface flaws. Includes a side-mounted scope. This is the Standard Model produced from the late 1960s through the early 1970s. Pics aren't the best, but unfortunately all I'm rolling with is a camera phone. Winchester 94s of all types typically sell on sites like GunsAmerica and GunBroker for $500 and more, so this is a steal for someone who wants a truly legendary rifle!

javrec.jpg

2woljwh.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE: I will meet you face-to-face in a public area anywhere from Cantonment to Gulf Breeze during daylight hours. I'm not reachable by phone most days, so an email or PM through the forum would be preferable. If you are going to buy this from me, please be aware that YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE A VALID FLORIDA ID AT THE TIME OF THE SALE. If you are not prepared to do this, we cannot do business!

tiberius

Shooter
    Bump...this is still available. I forgot to mention that it includes a hard case.

I would also be willing to trade for a Mossberg Persuader (12 gauge).

tiberius

Shooter
    All right, one final price drop...$350 takes it. This is an American classic at a better price than you'll find on GB/Armslist/etc. or at any store in the area. Don't miss out!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom