• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boogan1

Master
    In the early 90's one of my sisters was in college and had a roommate from Australia. She brought her home with her one weekend and it happened to be deer season and I had several deer hanging in a tree in the yard. The aussie commented that I was such a boogan which is their word for redneck. She thought I was cute so was always asking my sister about "the boogan" back home. I thought it was different so when I got my first computer about 1995 my email was theboogan@ and it got shortened to Boogan1 when I started going on forum boards. Been around the internet a long time and on lots of different forum boards. Kind of miss the old chat rooms.

lil'skeet

Master
    My favorite boat I had from years ago. Purple flake, 15' skeeter bass boat. Removed and sold the 40hp Nissan on it. Good for 35mph, downhill, tail wind, following sea, & strong tide in your favor?
    Replaced it with a 115hp Suzuki on a fixed homemade jack plate. Was then good for 65mph+, fully loaded.
    Hence, little skeeter.

Welldoya

Master
    One of my friends stuck me with Marcus Wellby MD after I got sick drinking MD 20-20. It stuck even though I haven’t had any wine in 50 years. So MarkS
    That reminds me of back in the ‘70s when I went hunting with 4 or 5 guys that I didn’t normally hunt with but they all hung around together on a regular basis.
    They kept calling one guy “Dad”.
    I finally asked why.
    They said a couple of years earlier he got really drunk and was calling everybody “son”.
    As in “Son, let me tell you something.”
    So the name Dad stuck.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Naval Aviation? Also, I recognize your forum handle. You used to post in the Sig and Benelli forums?
    Accurate observation - I don't do much there anymore, but am semi-active at the Colt and Rimfire forums. The SigForum boot licking, schizophrenia, and circular inbreeding finished off that place for me. Last I saw the owner was begging for money. #Karma is a thing.

fv22

Master
    I've been racing a Formula Vee (FV) with the number 22 since 1990. The first online forums I started were all racing related so FV22 I became.

IronBeard

Master
    Nuttin' special. I needed a handle, kids were watching the lego movie, and there was a character called metalbeard. That didn't really work, but with my beard goin' gray, ironbeard it was. Sorry to disappoint.

Deersniper270

Master
    I am a sniper of whitetail deer and the caliber I mostly used is .270win. I’ve had the name since I was like 10. Someone ignorant at school said, “Oh so you think you’re some kind of sniper, huh?” Just kinda stuck as a silly thing.

As hunters we are kind of like snipers. Camo, quiet, study our targets, lay in wait for them, and take them out when a shot finally presents itself.

Top Bottom