• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    A helicopter in NWFL/SAL....... you're lucky it wasn't one of the orange and white ones with the cloud seeding tanks on it.

ETA: Phone didn't show the vid..... Rotor wash is definitely a thing. I've been in aircraft responsible for knocking over porta potties, work benches etc. Buddy thought he killed a K9 when he saw the kennel blow across the LZ but thankfully the K9 was out taking a leak before the ride. Crewmen wear eye pro and the mandible protector as a standard procedure. Bugs/debris at 25kts and higher from fwd speed or rotor wash is not fun. https://shop.gentexcorp.com/gentex-hgu-56-p-84-p-maxillofacial-shield/

Last edited:

Southalabama

Master
    Army helicopter call sign FURY147 per comments on YouTube.

Flightaware has data.

Likely some confused warrant officer being instructed to land by a FEMA “official”. Doubt rotor wash intentional. Looked like confusion.

ccc

Master
    Yea don’t make allot out of this. You have rushed in national guard not familiar with the area and the LZ’s. I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY this was intentional trying to destroy aid being delivered to people that need it.

BluesBrother

Master
    I don't believe in coincidences. Why was the helo unmarked and of military origin? Unmarked anything is against the law. A serious pilot would not fly unmarked. Why did it maneuver to create maximum rotor wash? Why were pilots wearing masks? The questions I would need answers to before I labeled it "not intentional". Didn't biden abandon Blackhawks when he ordered USA leave afghanistan? Does anyone believe china's explanation regarding their spy balloon touring our nuclear silos? Does anyone believe Trump's life is not in peril?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom