• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm seeing the same thing. Screw 'em. Just keyboard Rambos.

Snow Bird

Master
    I do think there were a few people on this forum that brought that up. If not playing tomorrow I will try to find it...There were some talking about the jury being sympathic to Travons Parents because they were mothers . I recall answering and another member also that both the pro and def had to approve the jury.. Should have said this was in reply to Flyandsuba

Last edited:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    We have someone out who must be extremely happy with the verdict; they've been shooting off commercial type fireworks since about 30 seconds after the verdict. He must have blasted about $1000 worth so far, it's been better than the 4th of July show in town. :doh:

flyandscuba

Master
    Anyone want to load up in the car and take a drive through the Belmont & DeVillers area or The Pensacola Village (aptly named I might add)...just to get a looksie?? :wink:

Sailing_Faith

Shooter
    That a s very very cool. I was out making my first two rounds of the neighborhood (on watch). One of my neighbors came out man their lawn to tell me about the verdict and to thank me for doing my part to keep the neighborhood safe.

Cool.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I would love to ride "shotgun" for you!

Little Jack

Master
    That a s very very cool. I was out making my first two rounds of the neighborhood (on watch). One of my neighbors came out man their lawn to tell me about the verdict and to thank me for doing my part to keep the neighborhood safe.

Cool.

Were you profiling him before he approached you?

flyandscuba

Master
    I wonder what he will do with the PF-9? When the judge said at the end of the case that the evidence was to be released -- that means as part of that, he gets the pistol the live cartridges and the spent casing back if he wants it...

Seanpcola

I wonder what he will do with the PF-9? When the judge said at the end of the case that the evidence was to be released -- that means as part of that, he gets the pistol the live cartridges and the spent casing back if he wants it...

If I was Z I'd put it on eBay.

Oh, wait ................

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I think he probably needs it.

Drauka99

Marksman
    Z's forseable future has been ruined by this whole thing.

He is a marked man in the area his family lives in.

He likely has huge attorney's bills he will never be able to pay.

Still has the threat of a Civil case held over his head (and I full expect to hear that Martin's parents filled that on Monday)

Glad he was found innocent but this is the ugly side of the american justice system people do not see.

I was wrong accused one time and the State refused to drop the charges until it was made very clear (by me expending money I should not have had to) that I was not going to lay back and be steamrolled. Several thousand dollars later and after much embarrassment the State finally dropped the charges when the Judge has finally had enough. But hey.. my name is clean... just cost a whole lot to keep it that way.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator

I'd put it on gunbroker, there is a fairly large subculture for "blood guns" and this one would likely bring enough to for him to buy a decent gun and some better training. If I were him I wouldn't count on getting lucky twice. :heh:

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Geraldo Rivera needs to be slapped, how did that shitbrick become a fox new reporter?
    I still remember when that skin head rearranged his snozz.

Top Bottom