• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WRM

Master
    China "news of the week" (but a continuation):

Recent activity in the South China Sea area.

Kamalatoe (via video) literally begs Micronesian states to continue with the US and acknowledges we "may" have been ignoring them. China warns that efforts in the area should not be taken to counter/exclude China. Why the hell would anyone trust her to maintain our significant relations in that critical area (or trust her to do anything at all, really)? Are they idiots? Is she being set up as the scapegoat when it all goes to hell in a handbasket? They don't care? The "big guy" has gotten his 10%? All of the above?

This is on the heels of China signing a "security pact" with the Solomon Islands (anyone remember a place called Guadalcanal? anyone..... Bueller...anyone?) Australia and NZ are all gacked up (as should we be) that this will lead to a Chinese naval base there--only some 1,200 miles from Australia. For its part, Australia, who provides peace keeping in the Solomon's capital now, acknowledges this is its worst policy failure in the Pacific since WW II.

The destroyer USS Benfold was sailed by the Paracel Islands for operations in the South China Sea. This was done in an effort to assert some measure of continued US "control" in the Indo-Pacific, which, between its intensified ship (and island) building campaign, China rapidly is usurping. Forget about "dominance" in the area, and "control" is slipping away from us, it it hasn't already. Do your own research on the Chinese "gray zone" operations. Good chance this is where (or why) the shooting starts.

If that's not enough bad China news.....wait a couple of days and we'll certainly have more. Never fear, I'm sure Kamalatoe will fix it!

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    Update on Fentanyl

The recent California pill bust was nearly 1 Million laced pills. Seizure was in Englewood (surprise, I know). DEA links it to the Sinaloa cartel.

Bust is the largest in California history. But, records are made to be broken.

Think of how much has gotten by and into the country.

Krazy1

Expert
    Update on Fentanyl

The recent California pill bust was nearly 1 Million laced pills. Seizure was in Englewood (surprise, I know). DEA links it to the Sinaloa cartel.

Bust is the largest in California history. But, records are made to be broken.

Think of how much has gotten by and into the country.
    By their own admission, they only catch 10% or so.

WRM

Master
    By their own admission, they only catch 10% or so.

Yes--and how do you even come up with that number? It's probably low, but just enough to make it sound as if something is being done. And, justify an annual budget increase.

I'll get you a little more than a musket! :eek:

Never underestimate the power of a frontloader. I read an article in Soldier of Fortune in the day that claimed Afghan fighters early on had only one solution to the Russian Mil Mi-24s. It came in the form of ancient muzzleloaders firing .58 caliber plus projectiles. No, it couldn't defeat the armor, but that wasn't the target. They aimed at the tail rotors. With a little luck, it hit a blade, stuck, and hijinks ensued. If true, I'm sure high fives were exchanged in the Kush when somebody tried that. Where there's a will, there's a way.

WRM

Master
    Fentanyl

BP--1,000% increase in TX seizures last year. That was nearly 1,000 pounds. Total 2020 seizures in TX, by comparison, was around 75 pounds.

A SINGLE GRAIN of Fentanyl is potentially deadly. The margin for error is extremely low.

I posited initially that China was supplying the drugs to the cartels. It now seems more likely they are only supplying the precursor chemicals and Mexican cartels are making the Fentanyl and pressing it into pill form. The pills actually are "fake" in the sense they are designed to resemble something "known" to addicts--i.e. OXY. Regardless, China is at the root of this problem and they know EXACTLY what they are doing and there is a reason for it. Send a poison into the US and either create a whole new wave of addicts or kill as many as possible, or both.

If your answer is, "well, nothing but a bunch of drug addicts, what do I care?", you've got your head in the sand.

Last edited:

Krazy1

Expert
    Did you see where there was 2 busts in NY of meth worth over $1,000,000 and the guys got out the same day. I had a childhood friend who was caught with the equipment to make meth back in 2005 in Mobile. They charged him with manufacturing and gave him 20 years federal time. I wonder how he feels about this?

WRM

Master
    Did you see where there was 2 busts in NY of meth worth over $1,000,000 and the guys got out the same day. I had a childhood friend who was caught with the equipment to make meth back in 2005 in Mobile. They charged him with manufacturing and gave him 20 years federal time. I wonder how he feels about this?

No, I didn't--but, shows if you want to do bad stuff go some place like NYC to do it! Cali trying to recall their top do nothing prosecutor now. Hopefully we get the rubber band "snap back" on all this "soft on crime" BS.

Admittedly, meth was the "top problem" and an enforcement priority back in the day. Sad for our country that meth may now be a "mainstream" drug. Today's meth addict, tomorrow's Fentanyl addict.

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    FROZEN BABY FOOD ? IN AN ICE CREAM CONE !

Nah, he'd just lick it and knock it off onto the ground and then turn red and start crying.

Or it would melt and run down his arm, drip all over The Beast interior, and piss of the SS agents that have to try and clean up his (and Hunter's) messes.

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Fentanyl

BP--1,000% increase in TX seizures last year. That was nearly 1,000 pounds. Total 2020 seizures in TX, by comparison, was around 75 pounds.

A SINGLE GRAIN of Fentanyl is potentially deadly. The margin for error is extremely low.

I posited initially that China was supplying the drugs to the cartels. It now seems more likely they are only supplying the precursor chemicals and Mexican cartels are making the Fentanyl and pressing it into pill form. The pills actually are "fake" in the sense they are designed to resemble something "known" to addicts--i.e. OXY. Regardless, China is at the root of this problem and they know EXACTLY what they are doing and there is a reason for it. Send a poison into the US and either create a whole new wave of addicts or kill as many as possible, or both.

If your answer is, "well, nothing but a bunch of drug addicts, what do I care?", you've got your head in the sand.
    Man, I feel a lot safer knowing "pedo Pete" is at the helm though. If we had a Pres that was in bed with China it would almost seem too planned.

Reactions: WRM

Krazy1

Expert
    Man, I feel a lot safer knowing "pedo Pete" is at the helm though. If we had a Pres that was in bed with China it would almost seem too planned.
    Big diamonds for Hunter and 10% for the big guy!!

Reactions: WRM

lil'skeet

Master
    Sounds like we need to be getting ready for marshal law. I don't see this going over too well. I wonder what Ray Epps would do.
    "Proposed Bill Gives Biden Power to Use US Military Against Americans, Suspends Congressional Oversight"

WRM

Master
    I just saw on FBN that Biden is going to announce a "climate emergency" later this week. I'd imagine this is in concert with Pistol Pete's announcement recently that he'd use the Highway Act to, in essence, shut down vehicle use.

Restrict your right to travel--first step in imprisoning the population.

C'mon man--they know there is no practical way to get the entire US into EVs right damn now. This is all starting to seem like something more sinister than a bunch of idiots running the show.

UPDATE: Bernstein (Chief Economic Advisor) just announced "possible" JoePa action by Executive Order to "get us where we need to be". It's coming folks!!!

Last edited:

Shadowtech

Expert
    Your mostly on point. Here’s the thing with China they only have one party no flip flopping so whatever their plan is it doesn’t change much they can plan 10, 20 even 50 years down the road and stay on track with minor tweaks. The other thing is the world depends on the US economy especially China. So where we go so goes the world. China will never invade the USA but will soon own us. The fall of our empire is beginning and the rise of China has begun

WRM

Master
    Your mostly on point. Here’s the thing with China they only have one party no flip flopping so whatever their plan is it doesn’t change much they can plan 10, 20 even 50 years down the road and stay on track with minor tweaks. The other thing is the world depends on the US economy especially China. So where we go so goes the world. China will never invade the USA but will soon own us. The fall of our empire is beginning and the rise of China has begun

Absolutely--no doubt China plays the long con. Masters of it.

WE (as in the Govt and we the people) are reaching a debt tipping point that I think will expose that we no longer will be the economic engine of the world. Between what's in the Permian and ANWR and other areas in Alaska (plus Gulf reserves), we will be "taken" for, at least, our oil resources---which JoePa is doing EVERYTHING HE CAN to preserve. Why? Is he a Chinese secret agent ??

Shadowtech

Expert
    We
    Absolutely--no doubt China plays the long con. Masters of it.

WE (as in the Govt and we the people) are reaching a debt tipping point that I think will expose that we no longer will be the economic engine of the world. Between what's in the Permian and ANWR and other areas in Alaska (plus Gulf reserves), we will be "taken" for, at least, our oil resources---which JoePa is doing EVERYTHING HE CAN to preserve. Why? Is he a Chinese secret agent ??
    don’t call him China Joe for nothing he’s been in bed with them and the Ukraine for decades
    Just remember EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MONEY and to a lesser extent power especially on the global stage. We are seen as having weak leadership right now so everyone else is flexing their muscles

WRM

Master
    We are seen as having weak leadership

But, my question is--Is that purposeful? JoePa's a bumbling idiot who's suckled at the government teat his whole life. But, his lifestyle's not consistent with someone who is "a faithful servant of the people". He's got too much money for that. Sure, he's got the infirmity of age, but he well knows how to get his pockets lined.

Top Bottom