• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    We are all in deep shit anyway with the amount of people crossing our southern border. Talking about a drain on resources. I've often wondered where will these people work, live, get medical. They don't even speak the language. I heard that the population of the USA will have risen 20% during the 4 years of this administration. That's another 70 million people to feed.
    All part of the agenda. Controlled demolition. Order out of chaos. Wreck it to 6uild 6ack 6etter. We have people who really believe that random people would randomly shoot up crowds and schools and cant connect it to the gooberment setting up false flags to take away what stands in their way. Not to mention the chain of events and dots coincidentally happening the last 2-3 years. Yes we are in deep shit lol i agree.

WRM

Master
    We are all in deep shit anyway with the amount of people crossing our southern border.

People--what about the FENTANYL?? A typical bust is literally enough to kill millions. BP seized a load not long ago that would kill the entire US population many times over. That's not just drug trafficking. That's 21st century warfare starting with our addict culture but effecting literally everyone else it contacts.

Wait'll a terrorist "crop dusts" a major city with that crap. Way better than a tactical nuke or "dirty bomb". Once it dissipates you just gotta clean up the dead and move right in.

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    I guess it's pure size would make it hard to contaminate?

Could be in Utah. The Great Salt Lake is drying up. In the process, it will be exposing arsenic in the lakebed and creating a great risk from contamination, wind blown I assume as the lake dries.

Krazy1

Expert
    All part of the agenda. Controlled demolition. Order out of chaos. Wreck it to 6uild 6ack 6etter. We have people who really believe that random people would randomly shoot up crowds and schools and cant connect it to the gooberment setting up false flags to take away what stands in their way. Not to mention the chain of events and dots coincidentally happening the last 2-3 years. Yes we are in deep shit lol i agree.
    I totally with you on these false flags. The media and goberment come down on anyone who would question their narrative with a sledgehammer. The 2nd amendment is the last barrier and we now have republican senators helping them with killing it.

Krazy1

Expert
    People--what about the FENTANYL?? A typical bust is literally enough to kill millions. BP seized a load not long ago that would kill the entire US population many times over. That's not just drug trafficking. That's 21st century warfare starting with our addict culture but effecting literally everyone else it contacts.

Wait'll a terrorist "crop dusts" a major city with that crap. Way better than a tactical nuke or "dirty bomb". Once it dissipates you just gotta clean up the dead and move right in.
    This has a lot to do with China wanting to be the world super power. They are the ones flooding our streets with it. The Mexican cartel are getting it from them.

WRM

Master
    This has a lot to do with China wanting to be the world super power. They are the ones flooding our streets with it. The Mexican cartel are getting it from them.

UMMM did you read my thread the other day?

I suspect the cartels are getting it for free so long as they bring it in.

News report--FL couple just arrested because baby ODs on Fentanyl. Dad crushed a Xanax to snort that had been laced with Fentanyl.

Folks, they are trying to kill us.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    I’m trying really hard to feel bad about drug heads that overdose on illegal street drugs——————

WRM

Master
    I’m trying really hard to feel bad about drug heads that overdose on illegal street drugs——————

And you missed the point of the post (at least mine)--entirely. A dead baby is a drughead now?

This Fentanyl issue is in no way limited to drug heads. Nor is it accidental that is the case.

FLT

Master
    duplicate

FLT

Master
    And you missed the point of the post (at least mine)--entirely. A dead baby is a drughead now?

This Fentanyl issue is in no way limited to drug heads. Nor is it accidental that is the case
    And you didn’t read my post, I said nothing about a baby . perhaps you didn’t understand

Raven

Master
    Stories they can tell around the fire in the cave, and paint on the walls.
    Be hell on who/whatever sees the Bitcoin symbol in a few thousand years trying to figure that out.

"There is nothing new under the sun" - God

Screenshot_20220708-150046_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-150048_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-150040_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-150036_Messages.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-150358_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20220708-150358_Chrome.jpg
      211 KB · Views: 44

Raven

Master
    Can you imagine the chaos of trying to implement rationing ala' ww2?? If ya get bored read up on it. Americans at home went thru tough times.
    Correction: Americans who couldn't hunt, fish, Burn, Loot or Murder went thru tough times

Raven

Master
    if we have to go to rationing, there will be a breakdown in society, to the strongest will live, and the weak will be overrun by the thugs and urban areas

no polite waiting in bread lines, the bad elements will rule...
    Yep what he said

NavCorman

Master
    Anybody read PATRIOTS by James Wesley Rawles ? ( A retired Army inel officer ) It’s about the collapse ( economic) of America . A group of like minded people have prepped and prepared a bug out location , and their battles against lawlessness , militias , rogue military /etc .and their travels to get to the location . It’s very eye opening as he foretold a lot of what is happening now ,10 yrs. ago . Great reading , snd is kind of like a prepped handbook . Great reading . And there is sequels .

Top Bottom