• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Just watched a Ch 3 report I recorded the other night. Maine has now detected PFAS chemicals in deer. This is the proverbial "canary in the coal mine". We'll either kill ourselves slowly with this and other similar idiocy or some one somewhere will jump off a nuclear war. You wanna go slow or fast?
    PFAS are super high on the Florida Panhandle too. This map is color coded. Purple stands for "really not good" and it is Eglin, NAS Pensacola and NAS Whiting Field, I'm sure

Screenshot_20220708-154050_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-153702_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-153752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-153827_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-153909_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-153920_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-153947_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-154018_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-154152_Chrome.jpg

Raven

Master
    I had someone tell me we can't win a war. Russia has missiles we can't stop, he says. Not sure about how factual that is.
    They do have missiles we can't stop. And not just the new hypersonic ones, either. The 1970's and 80's Soviet "Tsar Bomba" is so powerful that all Russia has to do is get their submarine in port and hit the button. Each of our subs and each of their subs currently, right now, have more firepower (measured by tons of TNT, aka kilotons) than was dropped on all of Vietnam the entire duration of the Vietnam War. The missiles never even have to get off of the boat to destroy the entire Seaboard

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    This is scary stuff right here. Imagine if the SHTF and you could not hunt or eat the local wildlife.
    You shouldn't right now. PFAS are everywhere. Even in our blood. Right now

Krazy1

Expert
    I had someone tell me we can't win a war. Russia has missiles we can't stop, he says. Not sure about how factual that is.
    I don't believe this. We have weapons that the average joe has no idea about. Even if they had a supersonic nuke, they could make the first strike, then a hail of nukes would rain down on them from every sub we own from all over the world. They would never stop all of them. Then NATO shoots, It is still a mutual assured destruction. That's why Putin has not used small tactical nukes in Ukraine.

Raven

Master
    Yes sir, it is. I've had to deal with groundwater issues before (not PFAS specifically), but it's implications should make anyone take notice. Those chemicals are in some every day products too. We're starting to see lawyer ads for PI cases around military base related exposure now.
    Yep and Lejeune ads on YouTube now for the water. I remember seeing black "NON-POTABLE" stenciled on the white brick wall next to every water outlet, sink, shower, etc. when I was at Camp Geiger in 99

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-164023_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20220708-164023_Chrome.jpg
      325.9 KB · Views: 39
    Reactions: WRM

Raven

Master
    You mean like whatever covid+ will be?

There will be a global pandemic that makes covid look like a room full of snotty kindergarteners.
    This world is not my home.
    I'm just a passing through.
    My treasures are laid up...
    somewhere beyond the blue

Raven

Master
    "Hungry people are the most productive people, especially where there is a need for manual labor." I've been hungry most of my life and I've been manual labor most of my life. I hope that dumb POS that wrote this gets the first ICBM heard around the world in WW3

Raven

Master
    Also the GEORGIA GUIDE STONE'S
    The local government very publicly demolished it like the next day... any mention of the supposed buried time capsule on that site? Nope

Raven

Master
    Damn, being born and raised in Semmes, AL where Big Creek lake runs through, I've often thought how easy it would be for terrorists to do a biological attack since that is the drinking reservoir for the whole city. I have fished that lake up until I moved to Florida in 2000. I guess it's pure size would make it hard to contaminate?
    No. Actually the lakes pure size would make it easy. The entire city's storm sewers follow gravity into the lake. The terrorists could dump whatever they want to (and as much as they want to) under cover and whole city blocks away from that lake and it would all flow thru underground storm water drains to the lake... undetected. I was the Rod Man on the land surveying team that got the City of Pensacola contract to study this same type of system in Pensacola, after Hurricane Ivan. Scary simple how easy it would be

Raven

Master
    Democracies don't typically last for more than 200 years. Ours has because of the constitution. Now the libs want to do away with is. This should rush up our demise!
    Our "democracy" died with the murderer Abe Lincoln. We got a little of it back and then it died again with the enslavement of the entire American working class under the UNCONSTITUTIONAL and unratified 16th Amendment, A.K.A. the ILLEGAL Federal Income Tax. Debt is slavery. We Americans haven't been free in over 100 years, although we certainly have been more free than anybody else

Raven

Master
    People--what about the FENTANYL?? A typical bust is literally enough to kill millions. BP seized a load not long ago that would kill the entire US population many times over. That's not just drug trafficking. That's 21st century warfare starting with our addict culture but effecting literally everyone else it contacts.

Wait'll a terrorist "crop dusts" a major city with that crap. Way better than a tactical nuke or "dirty bomb". Once it dissipates you just gotta clean up the dead and move right in.
    Put a billion pounds of FENTANYL in a lake and see what happens... you're right. Only thing safe in that city would be rainwater for the rest of all time. Would have to rip out every single pipe. What a nightmare

Krazy1

Expert

850guns

Master
    I got a serious question that I think about all the time. At what point will the earth's population growth be unsustainable? Nobody likes to talk about it but at some point we will outnumber our resources, that's just a fact. This is an excerpt out of some of the things I been reading;

Population size has quadrupled in the last 100 years. It took until the early 1800’s for world population to reach a billion people and until 1960 to reach 3 billion. We are now at 7 billion people. You can see how fast total population numbers are increasing. Basically, this means that because nearly one third of the world’s population is under 15 years of age and yet to reach child bearing age, when they do reach child bearing age, even if each woman has fewer children than in the past. This will still result in a significant increase in world population.

I guess this will be the point where survival of the fittest and primordial instincts take back over. Will there be a delegation that determines how many children are allowed like in China?

We produce more food than ever before, there's plenty of it. But with the fertilizer shortage, fuel shortage, everything shortage, surplus and supplies dry up. Think about it, we are currently "eating" last years crop. You think things are bad now? Wait 12 months....

850guns

Master
    Crazy that we expend so many resources to keep alive those who otherwise would have lived a "long" life but died of natural causes. It has been in our lifetime that "modern medicine" extended our proverbial runways at great expense and quite often not for the better--except for the pockets of the medical/pharma system.
    I disagree, My great grandmother on my mother's side lived 103 years, my grandfather on my father's side lived 102 years. I worry more about the crap they put in processed food than I do of food shortages (which is why I avoid them).
    But as I said earlier, the shortage of fertilizer and other things is going to cause food shortage worse than it is now, which is the worst in my lifetime

Last edited:

850guns

Master
    No. Actually the lakes pure size would make it easy. The entire city's storm sewers follow gravity into the lake. The terrorists could dump whatever they want to (and as much as they want to) under cover and whole city blocks away from that lake and it would all flow thru underground storm water drains to the lake... undetected. I was the Rod Man on the land surveying team that got the City of Pensacola contract to study this same type of system in Pensacola, after Hurricane Ivan. Scary simple how easy it would be
    Ever read the Steven King book or saw the movie Dreamcatcher?

.22 cents

Master
    Our "democracy" died with the murderer Abe Lincoln. We got a little of it back and then it died again with the enslavement of the entire American working class under the UNCONSTITUTIONAL and unratified 16th Amendment, A.K.A. the ILLEGAL Federal Income Tax. Debt is slavery. We Americans haven't been free in over 100 years, although we certainly have been more free than anybody else
    When the Federal Reserve took over the monetary system the US became a debt slave state and didnt know. The Federal Reserve isnt even American like most people think. It is just a branch of the World Bank and Central Bank that no one in the gooberment can have power over or audit. I wonder why. Lets get that monopoly money or slave tokens.

most gooberments have announced theyre going to CBDC (central bank digital currency) in 2023. Even the fiat dollar will be gone.

Attachments

• C37A1178-C35C-47D7-9773-681EBA6CC3DD.jpeg
      C37A1178-C35C-47D7-9773-681EBA6CC3DD.jpeg
      59.9 KB · Views: 52
    Top Bottom