• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Moved to the WTB Firearms accessories section, please pay attention to the section in which you're posting.
    Thanks, JW

Daezee

Master
    I don't have pics or current prices of what he has for sale. You need to send a PM to B52 (he's a forum member). He has them for sale. I don't remember the exact price, other than they were cheaper than Gunbroker prices + no sales tax + no cost for shipping, as he is in the Pensacola area. If you really want a pic, I could get out mine (now it's been used by me) and send a pic, but he has them new in the box. Oh, mine works flawlessly.

I saw your post and knew B52 had them for sale, so I was trying to help you both.

Kaanuhotep

Shooter
    I don't have pics or current prices of what he has for sale. You need to send a PM to B52 (he's a forum member). He has them for sale. I don't remember the exact price, other than they were cheaper than Gunbroker prices + no sales tax + no cost for shipping, as he is in the Pensacola area. If you really want a pic, I could get out mine (now it's been used by me) and send a pic, but he has them new in the box. Oh, mine works flawlessly.

I saw your post and knew B52 had them for sale, so I was trying to help you both.
    Thanks....i sent him a message

Top Bottom