• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Infringe on my rights and you've lost my business... These idiots have a target as their logo!!!

Target: Don't Bring Guns Into Our Stores
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5551101

7e6umyju.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    That plus the fact that they don't support our military is a perfect reason to call for a ban.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Every action has a reaction! Caused by foolish people who think they are helping the cause when clearly they are not.

Of course I don't ever shop at target anyhow!

Last edited:

Garpo

Master
    "Don't Bring Guns Into Our Stores"

That's fine because wherever my gun goes so goes my wallet.

Aaronious45

Master
    Walmart could really capitalize right now saying they are gun friendly, which I'm sure they are not

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    i AM ON 3 PETITIONS AND ALSO WROTE corporate telling them not only do they allow people to steal customers financial date they now have made the stores gun free zones and unsafe for me or the family to enter. I did remind them FL has over 1 million concealed carry permits and those people will no longer be providing security in their stores.

Clay

Master
    Walmart could really capitalize right now saying they are gun friendly, which I'm sure they are not

In the article 'Walmart, which sells more guns than any other company in the world, has no plans to follow Target's lead. A spokeswoman for the retailing giant said it does not plan on making any statement on firearms'

Aaronious45

Master
    Nope! Woke up late and Hall'd ass to work. Gettin to the store now for some wake up brew

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Cant remember the last time I walked into the place but fuck em anyway

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Looks like someone took their head out of the backside for a split second. But again, eff em anyway

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Not what they first said, when you have to clarify you are covering your ass from a badly thought out statement in the first place...DUMP Target!

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Not what they first said, when you have to clarify you are covering your ass from a badly thought out statement in the first place...DUMP Target!

Are you willing to dump every anti-gun business? I hope you don't like gas, electricity, TV, clothing, shoes, buying food at a grocery store, ever need a lawyer or a cop, better be getting rid of the cell phones, cable TV, hospitals; the list goes on. I can't think of a single large company that doesn't have a no weapons policy in some way shape or form. If I were you guys I'd go all in and dump all of the companies of those industries en mass. Ever shop at a Tom Thumb? They are anti-gun owned by the antigun corporation Kroger.

Here is a short list to get started with

http://www.libertyfederation.com/blog/boycott-list-anti-gun-companies-corporations-and-celebrities

My point being, that you would be sitting in the dark with no place to go if you decide to boycott every anti-gun business. But if you're going to boycott a business over their gun policy do it right and boycott all of them, not just the ones that are convenient to boycott. Me saying I'm going to boycott target is like me saying I'm going to boycott Ferrari; it's meaningless because I don't shop there anyways. I'm sure most of the people who jump on the boycott band wagon already don't shop there either so it's easy to say you will boycott them.

Top Bottom