• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southalabama

Master
    We're in trouble
    Pile it high and stack it deep.

Best thing happens Trump wins and you’ve got extra ammo.

Worst the apocalypse.

To paraphrase Yamamoto, I’ve travelled widely in America my friends there is a lot of diversity in this country and a lot of liberals who are anti 2A and even some rich conservatives who don’t trust the common man to own weapons (lest we forget Bushes bans on some imports).

jettjon

Expert
    Pile it high and stack it deep.

Best thing happens Trump wins and you’ve got extra ammo.

Worst the apocalypse.

To paraphrase Yamamoto, I’ve travelled widely in America my friends there is a lot of diversity in this country and a lot of liberals who are anti 2A and even some rich conservatives who don’t trust the common man to own weapons (lest we forget Bushes bans on some imports).
    I predict another huge surge in gun and ammo sales possibly surpassing Covid panic buying

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    You cannot vote for a president before they receive their party's delegates vote and they get the nomination, that 15 million vote thing is FB nonsense.

Biden cannot pardon Hunter until after a conviction and sentencing is reached. Based on Hunter's recent appeals timeline that is extremely unlikely to happen.

I honestly can't see any Democrat having the slightest shot of winning the White House this year, they kept Biden in by lying about his health and their support is drying up quickly and I think they will have a low voter turnout. How do you disenfranchise a voter? Have them all vote in a primary for Biden and then tell them their votes are worthless and let the delegates decide the nominee...

So what are the three biggest issues polling has identified for this cycle?

1) The Economy
    2) Illegal immigration
    3) Safety/National Security

Cacklin Kamala's experience? Well she never governed even a city budget, she is the current Border Czar, and she has a terrible record as a prosecutor in California. Add to this wonderful resume she was knocked out in the 1st round in the 2020 primaries.

Good luck.....

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    What I find interesting is Biden posted a note to X to tender his resignation which is owned by a huge Trump supporter! Also, his signature on the note to step down does not match his signature from previous things he's signed. Since that resignation note came out nobody has seen Biden, is he still alive?

jettjon

Expert
    If you don't have what you need by now, it's too late.
    Nah.

I would agree that if you don't have the MINDSET to be prepared and do what it is going to take - you may never be. I have a couple of friends in this category.

"You can never have too much ammo. Unless you're swimming. Or on fire." - Jon R (probably)

BluesBrother

Master

Biden drops out of race​

Why? Did fjb succumb to his age? What made him drop out? If he is still viable what or who convinced him to leave the race? Was it bho, his ability to pardon hunter's conviction, his legacy, the $91M in the dmc coffers? Half hour before he dropped out he defiantly said he was in it to win. What changed? It might be a simple reason. However, I think it's not simple. If fjb is not fit to run he's not fit to serve out his term either. The congress should invoke the 25th Amendment. Unless I'm not seeing some miraculous strategic mind at work it's about to get very messy for the dems. And I'm fine with that.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Nah.

I would agree that if you don't have the MINDSET to be prepared and do what it is going to take - you may never be. I have a couple of friends in this category.

"You can never have too much ammo. Unless you're swimming. Or on fire." - Jon R (probably)
    As a customer in the Air Force said at a firearms dealer I was working at over 30 years ago:

"That's the problem with wars."

I didn't know what he was getting at, so I asked "What's that?" He replied:

"The ammo is too heavy." :)

DustyDog

Master
    As I've been saying for at least a decade: A perfectly, evenly divided electorate is a statistical anomaly, and, if it happens often, people are clearly being manipulated. Keep in mind that this is occurring prior to any potential ballot shenanigans.

Note that I'm referring to polls where the gap is less than the margin of error, but more specifically to those where the gap is 1-2 percent or less. Note that the purpose of the polls is to determine where the "divide and conquer" tactics need fine-tuning. Now, a couple of excerpts from articles published today:

(a poll taken by the New Hampshire Journal/Praecones Analytica) "The poll of 601 registered voters taken between July 19 to 21 shows Trump essentially tied with Biden, 39.7 to 39.4 percent. However, when matched against Harris, Trump's lead increases slightly at 40.2 to 39.3 percent." (note that, whether Trump faces off with Biden or Kamala, the difference is less than 1%... really?!? Perfectly, evenly divided, statistically speaking, regardless???)

"Ipsos polled 992 registered voters across the U.S. on July 16 for Reuters. The survey placed Trump ahead of Biden in a presidential matchup by 43 percent of the vote against 41 percent. However, once Harris was subbed in as the candidate she tied with Trump on 44 percent.

Between July 2 and 4, 1,000 registered voters were polled for Politico by Bendixen & Amandi International. The survey found Harris one point ahead of Trump in a presidential matchup with 42 percent of the vote against 41 percent, while Biden was one point behind on 42 percent against 43 percent."

Those kinds of numbers cannot occur naturally over and over again for decades... it's not "by chance". I hope you have 2hrs 20 mins to watch the vid below, because the explanation is in there. The only question is whether Trump is in on it, or, is he being duped? (I trust him 99%, so I say "duped" : )

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    The question isn't who signed his resignation it's who has been signing everything else!! Look at how the other 5 are nice and neat and the resignation is shaky like an old person's

Viking1204

Master
    As I've been saying for at least a decade: A perfectly, evenly divided electorate is a statistical anomaly, and, if it happens often, people are clearly being manipulated. Keep in mind that this is occurring prior to any potential ballot shenanigans.

Note that I'm referring to polls where the gap is less than the margin of error, but more specifically to those where the gap is 1-2 percent or less. Note that the purpose of the polls is to determine where the "divide and conquer" tactics need fine-tuning. Now, a couple of excerpts from articles published today:

(a poll taken by the New Hampshire Journal/Praecones Analytica) "The poll of 601 registered voters taken between July 19 to 21 shows Trump essentially tied with Biden, 39.7 to 39.4 percent. However, when matched against Harris, Trump's lead increases slightly at 40.2 to 39.3 percent." (note that, whether Trump faces off with Biden or Kamala, the difference is less than 1%... really?!? Perfectly, evenly divided, statistically speaking, regardless???)

"Ipsos polled 992 registered voters across the U.S. on July 16 for Reuters. The survey placed Trump ahead of Biden in a presidential matchup by 43 percent of the vote against 41 percent. However, once Harris was subbed in as the candidate she tied with Trump on 44 percent.

Between July 2 and 4, 1,000 registered voters were polled for Politico by Bendixen & Amandi International. The survey found Harris one point ahead of Trump in a presidential matchup with 42 percent of the vote against 41 percent, while Biden was one point behind on 42 percent against 43 percent."

Those kinds of numbers cannot occur naturally over and over again for decades... it's not "by chance". I hope you have 2hrs 20 mins to watch the vid below, because the explanation is in there. The only question is whether Trump is in on it, or, is he being duped? (I trust him 99%, so I say "duped" : )

I'm at work so can't listen to the whole thing. So what's their opinion on why JD Vance was Trumps pick?

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    I pray Trump nominates Tucker or Alex Jones as the new press secretary.
    I will tune in for this stuff daily I swear

If he were to have Alex Jones in any part of the government, he deserves anything and everything that happens to him. Jones is nothing but an alcoholic lying POS. I’d love to see him get hit by a train multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    I'm at work so can't listen to the whole thing. So what's their opinion on why JD Vance was Trumps pick?
    His tie-ins with the "privatized" surveillance state. Note that I wouldn't think that this is why Trump picked him, but why Trump was advised and/or steered to pick him.

They also believe that the "uniparty", deep state, whatever you want to call it, intentionally imploded the democrats. Whoever is behind that, it wasn't a surprise to them that Joe is shit-faced senile, so... this was all long-planned. Why do you think they scheduled their convention so late? And why did the "republican" legislature in Ohio change state law to accommodate that?

P.S., the Bitcoin-type stuff is headache-inducing... but nevertheless important... but there are 12 Chapters in the video, so they go on to touch on much more.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom