• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master

Can't believe this. Edins says car owner refused to cooperate so the charges had to be dropped. This should go forward to let those protestors know that they can't impede traffic. I can't understand why the car driver refused to cooperate. It wasn't costing him a penny since the "state" was prosecuting. I wonder who bought him off!

FrommerStop

Master
    Perhaps there were legal considerations. There could be civil charges against the driver. His testimony in a criminal trial perhaps could be used in civil case for damages. I do not know enough about to say more.

M60Gunner

Master

Can't believe this. Edins says car owner refused to cooperate so the charges had to be dropped. This should go forward to let those protestors know that they can't impede traffic. I can't understand why the car driver refused to cooperate. It wasn't costing him a penny since the "state" was prosecuting. I wonder who bought him off!

The DA does not need the driver to cooperate in order to press charges. We knew he would get off, just like the murderer in Maryland caught on video

SAWMAN

Master
    "What I would do" - - -> in re. to the bay bridge hood rider.
    When i was approaching the end of the bridge,where I knew the cops would be,as I approached them and they told me to stop,I would make sure that I was going about 35MPH.
    Then I would jam the brakes as hard as possible with both feet and send the guy and my windshield wipers skidding down the road.
    Hey . . . the police told me to stop . . . SO I DID !! NOW - -> scrape up him and his skin and get him the fork off my bridge. ---- SAWMAN

Raven

Master
    When i was approaching the end of the bridge,where I knew the cops would be,as I approached them and they told me to stop,I would make sure that I was going about 35MPH.
    Then I would jam the brakes as hard as possible with both feet and send the guy and my windshield wipers skidding down the road.
    Hey . . . the police told me to stop . . . SO I DID !! NOW - -> scrape up him and his skin and get him the fork off my bridge. ---- SAWMAN
    Hell no! At least 50!

FrommerStop

Master
    If we want to go into dramatic fantasies, stop in the middle of the bridge. Go and pull the little fairy off the car hood and with one hand on his belt and the other on the scruff of the neck run him over to the railing and toss him off the bridge. Then go about your business.

Raven

Master
    Well apparently in New York protesting terrorists are getting away with running over mammals twice and beating them to death with ball bats

meljel1

Expert
    also, one other thing (which I think I answered myself) lol is why are they allowing these things to continue, it is like night and day. and our society has gone complety nuts to say the least. Doing things that make no total sense at all. You can jump on peoples windshields while they are trying to drive, beat animals to death for no rhythm or reason. And these people on the left think that we are the ones that are loonie!...lolol

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Screen-Shot-2020-08-05-at-1.50.38-PM.png

Top Bottom