• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Here's the thing:

I never thought Trump was the smartest person I ever saw, but he would be the best president in my lifetime but for the fact that the media has been incessantly lying about him and the career politicians and bureaucrats have been incessantly attacking him and his efforts since he came down the escalator in 2015... and that right there should tell you something.

And guess what? The smartest people are not running for president, because they would never win. And the fact that they are not running is further proof of how smart they are.

So... whatcha 'gonna do?

The video below is from 2010, but there are others going back to the '80s showing that Trump obviously understood the biggest threats to America... and they weren't from the outside:

Thanks Dusty for finding this interview. Trump has a long understanding and history with doing what's necessary to "Make America Great Again." What history does h/w bring? The deep state wants him gone because their power, influence and revenue stream will be gone.

DustyDog

Master
    Of course, we shouldn't forget that Trump is always being "laughed at" by "world leaders". Like the time he told the Germans at the U.N. that they were making a mistake by becoming dependent on Russian energy. Remember that one? In 2018?

Well, those little "snickers" didn't age well (2023):

https://apnews.com/article/germany-economy-energy-crisis-russia-8a00eebbfab3f20c5c66b1cd85ae84ed

Trump may not be perfect, but he damned sure runs circles around every other option. Did you catch Trump asking Stoltenberg basically "Why should we be paying to defend you from Russia if you're buying all your energy from Russia?!?"

Any
    other recent American president or presidential candidate would have just sat there, smiling like an idiot.

Last edited:

flaernurse

Marksman
    It’s amazing how anyone voting for Harris is immediately labeled as “uninformed”….we only get our news from CNN and the View….but Trump supporters only get the highest quality news from the most reputable sources…give it a rest

Raven

Master
    we only get our news from CNN and the View
    I'm trying to understand. Before I comment, something you said can be taken two different ways... are you agreeing with CNN and The View? Or are you making fun of CNN and The View?

Reactions: FLT

flaernurse

Marksman
    I'm trying to understand. Before I comment, something you said can be taken two different ways... are you agreeing with CNN and The View? Or are you making fun of CNN and The View?
    A comment was made that Harris voters should “stop listening to CNN and The View” as though we couldn’t possibly get our news from anywhere else besides CNN or a truly vapid daytime talk show.

flaernurse

Marksman
    Instead of trying to make a point it is a constant down punch to how “disillusioned” we are for not supporting your candidate.

Raven

Master
    disillusioned
    I don't think you are insane, deluded, ignorant or anything like that. I just think you make enough money as an ER nurse to not see or feel the pain that democrat policies bring to normal people

flaernurse

Marksman
    I feel it…true, not to the extent of others…but not enough to compromise my personal political ideas for a little more money in my 401k….our country’s future is at stake, and I believe we will be in a better place with Kamala Harris as president. I believe Donald Trump is detrimental to the long term benefit of the United States of America.

FLT

Master
    Well you are certainly within your rights to believe that. I’m within mine to think you are confused about what the out come of a harris presidency will be . Like you inflation will have little effect on me personally, The only difference will be the amount I donate to charities , and possibly if it gets bad enough what my heirs will inherit . But I see what this current administration has done to hard working people that are struggling to maintain a reasonable life style and I find it unacceptable. If Harris could fix what she help create, then why isn’t she attempting to do so now?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I feel it…true, not to the extent of others…but not enough to compromise my personal political ideas for a little more money in my 401k….our country’s future is at stake, and I believe we will be in a better place with Kamala Harris as president. I believe Donald Trump is detrimental to the long term benefit of the United States of America.

So, Trump vs Harris:

The border: you think she’s got a better track record and better ideas for how to fix it that she couldn’t have influenced from “Day 1” of her current term?

Economic recovery: from the disaster that we’re in thanks to her current term (remembering she’s the President of the Senate), you think she would do better than the demonstrated better performer as POTUS (Trump)?

2A issues: Trump said he thought bump stocks were bad and he advocated ERPO-type processes, but he didn’t sign executive orders about it, and the SCOTUS has gutted the bump stock stuff from the BATFE. However, he never advocated bans or other egregious limits. Harris wants do many different BS anti-gun policies I’d be typing all day. Yet, overall you think she’s better than Trump?

Foreign relations: you think our enemies respect that cackling word-salad factory? You think she could command their attention or they would even take her seriously? You think she would stop more conflicts than she starts? Peace through superior firepower and all that. You win 100% of the fights that never start. Weakness encourages aggressors to test the boundaries. Strength makes most think twice. You think she’s better than Trump?

Legalization of drugs and prostitution: Harris wants that. You think that puts us “in a better place”?

Seriously?

Top Bottom