• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    Lol, replying to 4 comments with 4 separate, consecutive replies is the definition of being a Boomer, or of being internetually-retarded.

Is that Operational Pinecone???
    Or on my phone and this forum format doesn't allow me to quote all posts in one hit.

Then again if you're the superior retard you boast yourself to be, show me how to do it..

On another note if you understand the satire in my screen name, then again that's modern military stuff.. ;)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Reb!
    You sure lit up the haters with this one!
    Was not my intention. Just food for thought. Oops.
    I like the Glocks and other glockish copies too. I also like the mags don't cost $45 bucks each. It's criminal what some company's charge. FN comes to mind. * edit sigs are 45-50 each, Wow....

850guns

Master
    Holy shit, where's my popcorn?
    My first glock has been flawless for me as far as function. I let a gun club member shoot it and he was getting stove pipe malfunctions. I couldn't duplicate it with the same ammo. But it kept happening to him. I called limp wrist, but he claimed not...
    99%confident (in my hands). Would be 100%, if I hadn't seen it myself.
    Still don't like the glock look, trigger or sights, but mine have been reliable except for that one guy.....

Holy shit, where's my popcorn?
    My first glock has been flawless for me as far as function. I let a gun club member shoot it and he was getting stove pipe malfunctions. I couldn't duplicate it with the same ammo. But it kept happening to him. I called limp wrist, but he claimed not...
    99%confident (in my hands). Would be 100%, if I hadn't seen it myself.
    Still don't like the glock look, trigger or sights, but mine have been reliable except for that one guy.....
    Was it @War-Buff ?

Plinker

Marksman
    Was not my intention. Just food for thought. Oops.
    I like the Glocks and other glockish copies too. I also like the mags don't cost $45 bucks each. It's criminal what some company's charge. FN comes to mind. * edit sigs are 45-50 each, Wow....

And SIG’s,,,,,,at least they’re on sale here
    IMG_1053.png

Yea I'm trying to remember where I got my extra mags for my 365XL, got 2 for like $20 each.. then again this was a few years ago before the current crap so that's a factor. May have been one of them first time buyers deals on a website.

Top Bottom