• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lakelandmusic

Expert
    Was not my intention. Just food for thought. Oops.
    I like the Glocks and other glockish copies too. I also like the mags don't cost $45 bucks each. It's criminal what some company's charge. FN comes to mind. * edit sigs are 45-50 each, Wow....
    Fackin' A, I nearly went broke on Sig mags for awhile. Great that you can multipurpose glock mags more regularly than any other.

SemperFi1968

Shooter
    I have owned several glocks over the years. Never had an issue with any of them other than crappy
    triggers. My everyday carry gun is a Glock Model 29 10mm with a slip-on rubber grip with finger grooves. I recently took this gun to the Jonny Glock shop in Venice Florida based on recommendations from a friend.
    Jonny installed his Combat trigger package while I watched. The result was amazing. The typical Glock trigger is no more. My Glock 29 now has a great trigger system with a very short reset and crisp 4.5 pound let off. Gone are the factory plastic trigger components replaced with polished stainless steel parts. I wish I had done this years ago. My Model 29 is now perfect!

Zeroed in

Master
    Haha, you wasted some $$ on that finger groove slip-on. I use and have always used a 20" bicycle tire inner tube cut to fit
    whatever handle I'm putting it on.
    Been doing this since 1980. Your grip gets stickier the hotter the weather is, and the sweatier your hand, the stickier it is. Doesn't matter if the wetness is from sweat, rain or water. Won't slip out of your hand, and the good part is, there is no residual "sticky" left behind on your hand. I think a tube is around $5-6 and will make many slip-ons.
    Just remember to wash the powder stuff off (from inside of all tubes) before slipping it on. I turn it inside out, then slip it on. But I
    suppose right-side out works too.
    If you have a really skinny pistol handle, maybe like a NAA .22 pistol, get a inner tube for a 26" 10sp bike tire, cut to fit.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Haha, you wasted some $$ on that finger groove slip-on. I use and have always used a 20" bicycle tire inner tube cut to fit
    whatever handle I'm putting it on.
    Been doing this since 1980. Your grip gets stickier the hotter the weather is, and the sweatier your hand, the stickier it is. Doesn't matter if the wetness is from sweat, rain or water. Won't slip out of your hand, and the good part is, there is no residual "sticky" left behind on your hand. I think a tube is around $5-6 and will make many slip-ons.
    Just remember to wash the powder stuff off (from inside of all tubes) before slipping it on. I turn it inside out, then slip it on. But I
    suppose right-side out works too.
    If you have a really skinny pistol handle, maybe like a NAA .22 pistol, get a inner tube for a 26" 10sp bike tire, cut to fit.
    Rubber bands, OG!

Top Bottom